the Rift

threads?

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
I feel as if I'm not playing my children enough.
Like really, I need to kick my butt into gear with these dudes because I love them to pieces and they need lives.

I'm getting uber duber posts done tonight with Zhu and Sikeax, and the rest tomorrow, but that leaves me with nothing else to do over the weekend and knowing me i'll fall to the awkward temptation of making open threads which never go well.
So, I want YOU to throw your characters at mine.

@Sikeax
- Needs actual friends
- Has a dick companion named Hobgoblin whose literally such an asshole
- Needs a real break from mommy life so chilling would be awesome
- Needs to help one more child out to have her daughters 
- Currently on a spree of being extremely savage
- Anything will go with her right now except for baby making

@Zhu
- Awkward lil child
- Gonna have a sweet megabat companion soon
- Needs friends
- Needs to be terrorized by fillies
- Again, any threads

@Walkure
- Two-faced, manipulative bombshell blonde
- Needs relationships of all sorts, but doesn't trust very strongly
- A N Y T H I N G since she's new

I can't start posting to these threads/plots til tomorrow since everyone who's been amazingly patient while waiting on me will have their replies started tonight after homework, but they can mostly all start over the weekend for those interested. Zhu needs threads more than anyone else

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
@Zhu
- I have my filly Ru! She's just about to get out of the Threshold :F (After that I can unleash her silly butt)

She can be anything from terrorizing filly to friend. I think she would make a funny/silly terrorizing filly; but then maybe we can work on them slowly getting to know each other/eventual friends? - up to you!
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
I will play with anyone you want :) Mortuus Nox is super complex character wise ... Very caring but has been hurt a lot so he can be a dick. Is a very dark character not showing emotions but will soften up a lot once he get to know you. I feel he would be fun around a child because he has only been around one of them and well he killed it . So he is awkward and I would like to get him out of that lol :)

Raeden is very bubbly and fun. Self absorbed and well she can be a bitch, she does have compassion and likes to help others as long as they are not competition .. Tin is a pretty big dick as well.. He is very protective and will try to fight anything. I think it would be funny if the companions decided to get in a tiff and they had to somehow break it up if you want ??

Either will work for me :)

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris
SIKEAX
still needs to chill w Rift and show him all about healing<333

ORITHIA
can totally TOTALLY fight walkure like fight as in spar or fight as in have a rivalry like HEY TWAT YOU SUK A LOT I DONT LIKE YOU
All force toward Rift is permitted, barring permanent injury and death. 
All non-aggressive contact is permitted. 
Please tag Rift in all replies!
xoxo

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
@Ru yes! That'd be awesome <3 I can start sometime tomorrow and tag you. Any place in particular?

@Dressy Nox and Zhu then? He needs some dark role models in his life other than his dad.
Also, Rae and Walkure? I don't know how things would go between them but it'd be interesting for sure

@Rift YES TO RIFT AND SIA. Throat seriously needs new healers and she'll be so happy bro
and omg yes to Orithia and Walkure. They can be all catty towards each other and I feel like the number of cat fights between them would be huge

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Maybe Sia can help Kvasir? I dunno what with but that is an option! Also Kvasir and Zhu buddies

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
Alright! Honestly anywhere is fair game (she would love to explore any area). Ru is on her way to the Dragon's Throat too, if you want to make a thread there too. :3
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
That post I made for us is still in the Throat <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Dressy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'4 :: 20
Dressy
Nox would love to play with him! Are you or me starting :)

Okay we can do her and raeden when ever you are ready :)