the Rift

[OPEN] 6am: It's Time to Scream

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Okay but this is kinda weird cuz I wasn’t actually there for a lot of this shit. I mean, I was….in the area, that’s true, but Cheek was the one who was front and center and who was actually the front for this whole mess. So yeah, I picked up a lot of the scene from his perceptions or whatever.

He’d been…doing his thing I guess (chasing tail) whatever it is companions do when they’re not around you. Forage for food or whatever (tail), I’m not really up on it. But I felt the way his stubby little legs pounded through the crimson underbrush (heuheuh), and I smelled all the scents he smelled and saw all the sights he saw—if I wanted to, that is. Mostly I just kinda laid there, my mind fuzzy and warm and calm for once, which was probably a shitty thing because there was always too much shit to do at any given time and there I was being a lazy shit while my bro Cheek was busy playing grab-ass.

Hey.

He sort of shook me out of my haze though, prodding my consciousness awake as he seemed to stumble on something that might interest me. I felt the excited leap in his heart, which meant that he was seeing someone he liked. Which got me on edge, cuz there was a lot of those, and mostly they were people I liked to see. I felt my body get warm and cold and chilly and shivery all at once. Is it Bro? I asked him, my ear cocked and my muscles kinda sorta maybe tensing like I was about to get up, Is it—Is it Lee??

No, he told me, blunt and simple. And he couldn’t give me a name because—well, neither of us knew her name, really (he refused to call her Faux-to-to, and I’m not exactly sure what that means). So instead he sent me an image, which took all the poised excitement out of my limbs and I flopped back to the ground. Oh balls Cheek, I groaned, cuz I knew he wanted me to get up and greet her and he knew I knew that he knew good and hell well I wasn’t in any mood to play with that bitch. Fuck off with that.

He didn’t fuck off with that, though. He blinked at her as she called to him, and if skunks could smile, he was doing it right at her; waddling his little as right on up to her (like he does with everyone), he craned his muzzle up at her, demanding pleading a hug from her. She big now, he was telling me, she big, grow longer mane, growOH HOLY SHIT.

My head flew up, my eyes opening like shocks at the excitement that suddenly poured from him. Chico what the f—

A DRAAAAAAAAAAGON.

And suddenly he didn’t care for snuggles anymore, fuck those snuggles man, cuz he had caught sight of something gleaming and bronze and so freaking cool, like holy shit. He backed away from her, from the mare of earth and farts, and he gave a great zpsnck! and turned into that hulking whatever-the-fuck he liked to turn into now. Beating his great leathery wings with hype, he roared up at the shimmering dragon that had captured his attention, because apparently when you see something cool, you shout at it.

talk
Chico

Like stars burning holes right through the dark
Flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 02-28-2016, 06:48 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 02-28-2016, 11:13 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 02-28-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 02-29-2016, 02:06 PM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Roskuld - 03-01-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: 6am: It's Time to Scream - by Isopia - 03-25-2016, 01:27 PM