the Rift

[OPEN] Uncharted

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
it was said that the blood of the stars
flowed in her veins
The shadowy figured was drawn forward by my words. His descent into darkness was unraveled, fluxing into me with a single worded reply. I flicked my ears back tentatively, soft amber gaze studied the dark man quizzically. The who in question was present only in a rapidly fading memory, the name had been gathering dust and cobwebs in my mind.

But I had not forgotten it yet.

I opened my lips to say it, but another slipped into my view, commenting on my confusion before I had the chance to redeem myself. My gaze slipped to my hooves as I tucked my wings close, trying not to feel embarrassed. I instead focused on the fact that I knew their names, and they still lacked mine. Their names held no meaning to me, though.

"I wasn't. It was Erebos," I replied softly, a plume of smoke unfurling from my lips, "His name is Erebos." I repeated it to myself, as if to make sure I wouldn't let it fade from my memory again. I needed it's presence, the reminder that my childhood had smiles and that they could stem from even the saddest of days. "I thought you were him. My apologies," I offered a smile to the dark stallion, tipping my head as I did so.

I offered a cordial nod to Raeden and her companion as well, doing my best to utilize what manners I had. As princess, captain, or whatever, of the Edge, I wanted to look respectable to strangers. But the scent that I caught from Raeden seemed familiar. Perhaps she wasn't a stranger to the cliffs.

"Auriel, Captain of the Edge," I replied to his question, glancing to Raeden, inquiring her answer as well. I was as curious as to where she resided as I was Deimos. "And you?" I addressed him, head tilted to one side, easing up and trying to smile. I wasn't sure if acting nice would get me far with the stallion, but it was about all I had.

@Raeden

/ image
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
Uncharted - by Deimos - 02-28-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Uncharted - by Auriel - 02-29-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: Uncharted - by Raeden - 03-01-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Uncharted - by Deimos - 03-06-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Uncharted - by Auriel - 03-22-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: Uncharted - by Raeden - 03-22-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Uncharted - by Deimos - 03-27-2016, 09:10 AM