the Rift

[OPEN] Uncharted

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

He was quiet and blunt with his words. The black demon was almost seemed taken back by the two gathering around him. Teal eyes flicked over his towering crown and then her attention was dragged back to the mare. Tin stood at her side very quiet, and all he had to say to her was She Live with us He nodded to the white mare as his green eyes looked to the black beast . He smell kinda like Ru Raeden knew of Deimos, but did not know his life story. Her cream colored skull held it's place elegantly in the air as she listened to the mares words next. She was looking for one named Erebos. That was a name she did not know.

Deimos then asked the two where they were from. Tin gazed up at Rae, and all he could say we Man of few words eh? He chuckled slightly at his own joke as Rae pushed him with her maw. Her perfect body stood still as the silky strands of her tail flicked over her rounded haunches. Where was she from, that is a good question. She was now from Edge, she knew that for sure. Before that she was nothing but an outcast, she was not royal, nor of rich blood lines. Her maw wanted to frown, but she didn't she remained with a smile looking upon the black stag. The mare answered she was from edge. She was her captain? Raeden turned her perfect skull to the side glancing over the mare with teal orbs. Silver flecks sparkled with bright tones adding to her beauty. words Nice to meet you, I am also from Edge. I am a Sleuth though. Her voice rang from her mouth like a church bell. She seemed like the perfect mare, but she was as corrupt as the most damned sole. words I am sorry to be rude and take away your introduction, I just remember some talk about you from years ago. Are you from the Basin ? My sister Hotaru is there and you give off the lingering scent of frozen Ice that she carries. Her tones did not want to bother the man with questions, but in a way she wanted to know. Her curiosity stuck her thoughts, and she had the burning need to know. He seemed like he was not one that did not take any shit from anyone, but it was better to make friend then enemy's right? She knew she had to be straight up with Deimos as soon as he spoke just a few words. Raeden knew charm would not drag this stallion in, he did not seem like the one who was mare driven anyways. He just wants to be alone, and she understood that feeling. words If I am bothering you, me and Tin can go about our day. I do not wish to hold you up chit chatting and small talk. Her teal orbs roamed the forest around them, then settled back on the mare and stallion once again.

words words

Image Credits

@Deimos
@Auriel

Messages In This Thread
Uncharted - by Deimos - 02-28-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Uncharted - by Auriel - 02-29-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: Uncharted - by Raeden - 03-01-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Uncharted - by Deimos - 03-06-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: Uncharted - by Auriel - 03-22-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: Uncharted - by Raeden - 03-22-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Uncharted - by Deimos - 03-27-2016, 09:10 AM