the Rift

[PRIVATE] the good die young

Darwin Posts: 74
World's Edge Protector atk: 5.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 4 Years (Ages in Birdsong) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Antaa :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix Skylark
The unnamed man’s first words chilled the stallion’s heart. In turn, Antaa turned her head to look back at him – sensing the unease that found its way into their bond. “Tragedy follows you.” The rest of the words seemed like a blur, mixing in with the rest of the speech of curses. A snort passed the ivory man’s bearded maw. “That’s not true. I’m not cursed. Tragedy hasn’t followed me. The only tragedy I can recall is my birth.” He muttered, seeming to ignore the moments that passed. What if what this man said was true? What if now, since he had returned to Helovia, that the curse would come and seek him out too? His lips formed into a frown as his eyes drifted from Knox and turned to look at Milo and his companion. Darwin’s ears flickered back in uncertainty as he let the moments pass between them as he pondered this man’s offer.

Well.” He started, clearing his throat and turning his eyes back to the man – the creature that seemed to hang onto whatever he was about to say. “Take me home. This ought to be an interesting reunion.” He lowered his head, turning his attention back to Antaa. The phoenix bouncing over to him, climbing up his face and settling her place in the cradle his wings created. Darwin cast another long glance at Milo, wondering how much his own brothers had changed. He hoped deep down that there would be a chance that they would welcome him with open arms. Even if not, he was sure that now that he could control his magic better than when he was a child – he might stand a chance against Knox and the Dauntless.

He turned his head in the direction he was previously headed into, the light from Antaa dancing across his hide in a display of colors. Before, he was just a little chestnut colt. Now, pristine and ivory stepping in to take place of a missing brother. Oh how interesting this would go. Darwin didn’t think it to be true before, but he never felt more ready than he did in this moment. His subconscious seemingly saying ‘Bring it on

"Talk."
It’s like marrow without bone,
to live in a house
with no home.
image credits

Pixel by BronzeHalo @ Deviantart

Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Darwin, without killing him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
the good die young - by Darwin - 02-29-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: the good die young - by Knox - 04-07-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: the good die young - by Milo - 04-07-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: the good die young - by Darwin - 04-07-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: the good die young - by Knox - 04-09-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: the good die young - by Darwin - 04-09-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: the good die young - by Knox - 04-13-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: the good die young - by Milo - 04-15-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: the good die young - by Darwin - 04-19-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: the good die young - by Knox - 04-22-2016, 12:19 PM