the Rift

[OPEN] blood bank

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
and oh, there is more to this life
Just like magic the fellow he had come here seeking was the first to show her blue body on the snow-swept horizon. Tilney! she had called; he was glad she actually remembered his name! The bronze man accepted her embrace with once of his own, lightly tucking his head over her shell littered neck. "Tiamat!" He cooed "It's wonderful to see you again". Of course he hadnt come all this way without a reason, so when she quizzed him he replied instantaneously. "I have come seeking you actually! I was wondering if you had the time to teach me about the flora you use to heal up here in this climate, and also Northern healing practises in general" 

His words had been clear but excited. He couldn't wait to learn form Tiamat and possibly other basin menders. This bronze man knew there was much to learn. The time he had spent as a scourge had been incredibly short and he unfortunately had not learned much at all. A lesson with Tiamat would better prepare him as a healer as he would know how to heal in different climates. What if he found himself injured at the frostbreath steppe? Presently he had no idea what to do when you were ill in the snow, he was used to the mild climate of the Worlds Edge.

He would take the opportunity though to ask Tiamat if she knew how little Rein was, and his mother. Both were very dear to him. It had also been where tilney had met the lovely oceanic healer. "Tell me, do you know how Rein and dear Rexanna are getting on? Perhaps I might pay them a visit while I am up north"
image credits

WOOT 75 POSTS

@Tiamat
also @Rexanna and @Rein - you are mentioned, feel free to jump in, tilney would love that!

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
blood bank - by Tilney - 03-01-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: blood bank - by Tiamat - 03-01-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: blood bank - by Tilney - 03-01-2016, 06:02 AM
RE: blood bank - by Tiamat - 04-28-2016, 04:39 PM