the Rift

[OPEN] First Thirst

Cortana Posts: 9
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2
ShadowMare

And out of fire

and Ice

I am not like momma, momma always knows when predators are around. She can always sense them from miles away, but little young naive me, does not understand until he is coming towards me. He looks scary, but no fear is felt in my heart, for only the fear of this aching hunger in my stomach consumes my thoughts. I try to focus on the scared man, but it is hard when he moves so slow, so eerie in this night of cold weather and crimson auroras. My little ears flicker back and my body goes all rigid and tense, but I do not understand why I feel this way. Momma had not explained to me what this meant, like she hadn't with so many things, so I assumed that it was simply the sheer deprived hunger in my stomach. Where was she anyways? I don't care either way. All momma is to me is a supplier of the very thing I need most; blood.

My head pounds, a throbbing pain overwhelms me and I almost do not hear the black man speak. He looms over me, and I squirm to my feet, almost falling forward with my weakness. I only wanted to make the man seem a little less intimidating; a little less large in a world so massive. He doesn't seem so bad, but I don't get some of his words, or the sound of them either. They were in some accent that was rich and deep, beautiful to my ears that hunger for the darkness that the melody of his lips made. Perhaps it was the fogginess that ensnared my brain, or my inexperience, but I replied the best I could. "I not afraid." I said with the most power in mu words that I could add, although with mi starvation, it was little and I'm disgusted by this weakness that so wholly encompassed my body. I just want to be strong and powerful like momma is, even though I hate to admit it. "Cortana-" I paused, so very hungry, the reflection of red in his barren, grey eyes teasing me. "Blood. I need blood."

chat chat

OCC: 

A monster is born

image credits

Messages In This Thread
First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-08-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-08-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-08-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 11:26 PM