Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
[Image: 56933a9cc0382]
R E I N

Uh.

He had messed up.

The blood stained prince was beginning to slip from his mother's side more often, to wander where he could, when he could. When she left him with his father, this was easiest. Sometimes he would tell one parent he was going to see the other, then instead of doing that, have an adventure. He would normally travel to a place near to the Basin, but this time, he had gone a bit too far.

It was a surprisingly easy place to find, he had wandered the Steppe, as he does so often, then ended up here—wherever here was. It was ominous, though, that much was certain. The waterfalls bled crimson, the vegetation blaring similarly colored scarlet hues. He wasn't sure if he was a fan. The red was like his markings, his spots and exotic stripes, but similarity, he had learned, was not necessarily the equivalent to something good.

But he heard sounds, a dark, rumbling voice and a higher pitched one. The dark was familiar, and caught his attention immediately. He trotted towards the sound, ears pricked, a smile on his lips. The demonic stallion's name was on his lips, but it became lodged in his throat, stifled by the sight of a girl—and the lyrics that fell from her lips.

"Blood. I need blood."

His indigo eyes stared at the girl, so much smaller than himself, her features startling, portraying a look he had never known before. The violet doll compelled him in a strange way. He was confused, curious, driven by the need to make her feel better, get her what she needed.

It became apparent to Rein that the only way to sedate his need was to fulfill hers.

"You can have suma mine," Rein spoke, lacking hesitation, giving Nox a nod before looking back to the violet girl expectantly.

hope you don't mind me throwing Rein in here ^^;
@Mortuus Nox @Cortana

son of a thief and a priest

[Image: 56b8020492908]

Messages In This Thread
First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-08-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-08-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-08-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 11:26 PM