the Rift

[OPEN] First Thirst

Cortana Posts: 9
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2
ShadowMare

And out of fire

and Ice

Weakness plagues me like some sort of awful thing in this world, I do not know what is out there, don't know how truly terrible the land's are, but if it could get worse to the feeling that ate through my young skin, I was sure that I would not make it out alive. How could momma not tell me? Anger, confusion, and hunger riddles my stomach into some sort of melody, the melody's tones started to scream of impulse, of an instinct that was foreign as I find myself recovering a animal type strength after the black man helped me gain my balance, the hunger starvation completely controlling me.

I barely even gave my mind a chance to consider, to think, to look at the golden boy that was splattered with blood I so desperately needed. I tried to hear Mortuus Nox, and the good side of me wanted to listen to him, but as the sky turned gray and my eyes were entranced by the sight of the new boy, I could not. The smell of blood stung my nostrils, and then I was blinded. My conscious no longer spoke, no longer tried, as my confused, little brain goes after the nearest thing to me, the one that looked like everything I wanted versus the one I had not realized I should've gone after. The last of my control slips away as I lunge for the strong boy I did not even know anything about, teeth latching on to the lower left side of his shoulder, the blood that spilled into my mouth exploding in my mind as I feel the strength return to my frail small body. I do not want to cause him pain, but the liquid that coated my mouth, dripped from my lips, well it was just so hard to contain.

I pull away then and I look down, too full of shame, too sure that I am a Monster. I try to mumble out a thank you, try to raise my eyes to the kind boy and the scarred man, but I can't. Perhaps this first thirst, should be my last.

"I so-so sowry." She manages, purple eyes still bent with guilt.

chat chat

OCC: well

A monster is born

image credits

Messages In This Thread
First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-08-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-08-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-08-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 11:26 PM