the Rift

[OPEN] First Thirst

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
[Image: 56933a9cc0382]
R E I N

It was quick. As soon as the words left his mouth, a sea of violet washed over him, tore at his skin, spilled his blood for the first time. He gasped softly, taking a single step back, faltering under the girl's weight - no, her need. He hadn't expected it to hurt as much as it did, to feel so dizzy and so hungry as she drank.

But it didn't bother him. He bit his lip, tucked his head, and closed his eyes, breathing in the violet dove's scent. It smelled like home, like the Basin. It comforted him, the familiarity easing the throbbing pain that sizzled through his shoulder. But it was over soon, as her lips left his golden skin, leaving a small bite mark. He studied the wound, and the blood that now ran from it.  

He looked to Nox, a small smile on his lips. "Mom doesn't know I'm here. Please don't tell," He begged softly, fondly touching the stallion's shoulder. Though he immediately regretted this, for the pain that throbbed in his shoulder worsened as he moved. More blood surged through the wound, running down his leg and beginning to pool at the ground. He rolled his shoulder, wincing at the movement, holding back tears as pain shot up his neck and down his back.

Unfortunately, now was not the time to cry, for the violet girl needed to know it was okay. He looked down at the smaller filly, smiling, his blue gaze sympathetic. He fell to her side, touching his nose to hers if she would allow it.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm fine," Rein assured her. Although he said that, the world looked kind of fuzzy and he was so hungry. "I'm Rein, what's your name?" The colt offered, his features still relaxed and pleasant despite the growing discomfort he felt, especially as his blood began to cake and pool under his forelegs. But the flow was slowing, beginning to halt, though it stung no less.

The fact that it hurt didn't matter to him though, for the violet dove had her blood, and he was happy to give it to her.

i'm a posting machine today idk @Mortuus Nox

son of a thief and a priest

[Image: 56b8020492908]

Messages In This Thread
First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-01-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-08-2016, 11:03 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-08-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-08-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Cortana - 03-21-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Rein - 03-21-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: First Thirst - by Mortuus Nox - 03-22-2016, 08:21 PM