the Rift

[OPEN] Magenta Night

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

She arrived here hours ago, desiring to be lulled by the beautiful heartbeat of the sea – the tumbling waves that tickle at her feathery ankles sends her brain quiet and her body relaxed. There she stands  as a lonely silhouette on the beach, the wind playing with her thick ebony hair, her honey eyes closed, she dreams. Something wakes her and those bright golden  gaze of hers flickers open to find a stranger clamoring out of the waves. At first Macaria thinks perhaps it is a vision or a mirage, or she is still dreaming, but no...there really is a vibrantly colored mare in front of her, freshly born of the waves. She watches the woman carefully for a moment and soon lets a whicker purr from her tightened pink lips, her muzzle extending with a silent hello.

Normally Mac would be bouncing from side to side, talking and tapping her feet restlessly – asking questions and more questions before answers could be given for the last. She doesn't feel that way right now though. Instead she feels calm, curious still (always), but subdued.

Her dapples begin to ignite and crackle across her back, shoulders and neck. Sparks erupt softly at first and then a little more with each passing ­second. They snap from her skin and float dance a short lived little ballet before falling to the ground where they sizzle out in the cold sand. Her ears are drawn straight up and her head stretched out with inquisitiveness about the mare peeling out of the freezing waters. One of her golden eyes remains hidden beneath a swath of her long forelock, the other watches the stranger with wonder. Her long tail takes it's normal position, trailing her with it's cloudy plume slowly tossing back and forth.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

Messages In This Thread
Magenta Night - by Zailah - 03-01-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Magenta Night - by Macaria - 03-04-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Magenta Night - by Zailah - 03-21-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Magenta Night - by Macaria - 03-31-2016, 01:09 PM