the Rift

[OPEN] the waves of the sea

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah

The sadness that eminated off this creature, whether it was sadness at all, was something that overwhelmed the paranoid brute, even someone that was as hardened as he was to the emotions seemed to feel like they were physically ripping him apart. She continued to be halted in the freezing waters as the waves tried to swallow her and this creature just seemed to allow it, submissive to the ways of the water. She let out a sigh that Lotherarius managed to catch onto, but he remained silent. He knew better than to come across a difficult creature, particularly one that seemed to be indifferent to the coldness of the salt water.

But then she turned her cranium towards him and his own leapt up in a sudden flurry with tassles flying about it in the air. His acquaintance then spoke to the blood-red, with his lobes fixed on her but his eyes feeling like darting every place else, the uncertainty of what else was happening eating away at him.

"No, not everyone's. But if you wish for companionship, there are monsters in the sea that would oblige you. It is likely not the type of companionship you seek though."

Lotherarius could not disagree with her words, that seemed so matter-of-fact. Of course he did not want to seek the companionship of his doom, was she mad? His insides felt engulfed in flame at the sound of this suggestion, knowing full well that anybody who wished this was insane. He cocked his skull as the disbelief glittered in his eyes, his smooth voice feeling the slight croak of the same emotion as he replied,
"You mean to tell me that if I am looking for what you say, all I need is the company of sea monsters?" Are you off your rocker? He also wanted to add but he dared not, he was already too compromised to do so. The paranoia was building once more, something he desperately wished he left with him at the border to Helovia.

"Have you heard of sirens, Lotherarius?"

This was then added with the fae's name, Syrena. He dipped his head at the name but his mind was on her question, fixated on what on earth sirens were. So he gave in, sighing as he did so, "I haven't, Syrena. Pray tell, what are sirens?"

So here he was, the paranoid blood-red stag, incomplete without his memorabillia and now seemingly uneducated on the topic of 'sirens'. What else would come about?

[OOC: I am SO sorry for the wait! It has been mental D:]

Lotherarius

War is the work of the gods..
Image credit here

@Syrena

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
the waves of the sea - by Syrena - 03-02-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Lotherarius - 03-08-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Syrena - 03-14-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Lotherarius - 03-20-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Syrena - 03-22-2016, 11:57 AM