the Rift

[OPEN] the waves of the sea

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah

Lotherarius felt incredibly uneasy with this strange creature, she was intriguing but something just did not quite ring true. Especially when she turned to face him, his handsome cranium seeping in the image of a female who just looked so... alone? It was hard for him to feel anything but awkward at this point, just waiting for the situation to feel more comfortable between himself and the female stranger. But eventually, Syrena laughed a little and in turn Lotherarius replied with a quaint smile that curled his velveteens ever so slightly. Her words seemed to attempt to justify her last and he shrugged these off secretly, just hoping that it wasn't her wishing him to be dragged away by the sea monsters. Was he that bad of company?
"Wishing for things is too unpredictable, you never know which wish will come and when," Lotherarius continued humorously, "And being dragged by sea monsters is definitely not one of my wishes!" A chuckle eminated from his deep chest before he let his paranoia give one last scour of the sands, before Syrena opened up an invitation to walk with her. Lotherarius nodded with a curt movement, the feeling of awkwardness between them still apparent as they were both evidently trying their hardest to keep going with the conversation. The chief desperately needed to feel like he could make friends, and he forced himself to start moving very slowly and gestured towards Syrena to stay in tow.

And then Syrena explained what sirens were, and it fascinated him. They sounded as real as their physical beings even if they were only myth. They also sounded terrifying. Consuming mens' souls? In a response Lotherarius automatically pricked his lobes back in distaste at the thought of being trapped in a web that wanted only your soul to remain immortal whilst you perished. He felt very off-beat at this point, wondering why he was being told this, but he kept a straight expression as he replied with a deep tone,
"They sound awfully lonely to want to hurt the ones they capture." It was true though, how lonely and desperate would you have to be to want to live like that? In his mind Lotherarius guessed it was for the same reason that he was still walking the cold shores with the grey fae...

And then Syrena moved on to the topic of him - Lotherarius himself. What could he say? His pools were vacant with what to say whilst his velveteens spurted out perhaps too much that made too little sense, "I'm no one special, I've recently arrived in Helovia, I'm looking for a place. I was wandering just trying to get to grips with the land and ended up being drawn in by the fresh smell of salt water. My past, that's a different story entirely..." The thoughts of what he had endured clouded his azure orbs and the memories hurt his insides like indigestion. It had been so hard. But he shook these thoughts away and decided to return the favour, "But pray tell, how about yourself? You seem like the kind of creature who spends many of her days here, being as you know so much." Lotherarius' tone was friendly and his cranium much the same expression.

[Omg I completely forgot to reply I am such a bad person I'm so sorry!]

" . "

Lotherarius

War is the work of the gods..
Image credit here

@Syrena

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
the waves of the sea - by Syrena - 03-02-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Lotherarius - 03-08-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Syrena - 03-14-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Lotherarius - 03-20-2016, 07:36 AM