the Rift

[OPEN] the waves of the sea

Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah

It was a wonderfully quiet atmosphere, something Lotherarius could feel like enjoying should he have felt safe. It was too soon that he had been in Helovia to decide on whether it was safe enough, but that would not have mattered to his inner demon who felt so keen to make him aware of his mortality. It was so hard to concentrate, but he tried as Syrena helped guide him through the freezing sands. He watched as she tried to unconsciously comfort him as he walked with her, their pillars brushing against the sands and letting up a bit of grains into the air.

She spoke once more in his wish to start afresh in the lands, and her pretty cranium gave him an expression of encouragement, whilst her words were a little more doubtful. He dipped his cranium slightly, as he looked away from her whilst replying,
"I have carried ghosts for a long time now, they don't get any easier but ou are right. Sometimes people think it is too easy to just move past them when they're on your back..." He hesitated before speaking once more, "Would it not be that we are stripped of everything before we step into the lands, only to be stripped once more when we arrive? I had no identity when I stepped onto the lands of Helovia, just the memory of the one I once had. I'm sure you can relate?" The blood-red brute piped up, feeling more conversational as they went about. He did not want to pry into her life or her past, much as he felt that the grey fae did not want to press into his. But she did let on to one piece of information, of her mother - a nomad. He pricked his lobes as he felt the word, chewing it over as he realised that he was wandering with a creature that perhaps resembled her mother's characteristics so well. He nodded to show that he had heard, but did not want to ask further. Syrena was evidently in her place of comfort and memory, and this was something that he felt was too precious to pry into. The gentleman was ever the kind brute, before realising that he was perhaps outstaying his welcome.

With a little sigh, he let his pools brush over the sight of Syrena once more, before deciding to leave her to it whilst he was to delve further into the warmth of the woods (he hoped). He grunted before speaking out his farewell,
"I am glad that you can be reminded of your mother in a place so beautiful as this. But I feel that it is time for me to find refuge in drier places. I do hope we meet again Syrena, goodbye, and thank you..."

[OOC: Hope it was okayy to leave there! Just thought it was a good idea to wrap it up, gives us a lot more chance to find each other again ;D Thanks so much! <3]

" . "

Lotherarius

War is the work of the gods..
Image credit here

@Syrena

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
the waves of the sea - by Syrena - 03-02-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Lotherarius - 03-08-2016, 05:07 PM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Syrena - 03-14-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Lotherarius - 03-20-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: the waves of the sea - by Syrena - 03-22-2016, 11:57 AM