the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wounds more than Skin Deep

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
“You are right to be afraid…” his eyes fell away from hers now, again remorse billowing strongly through his bond and eliciting another squeak from Mbwene, “I did not realize the demon that burying the burned bodies of my mate and son had created— I thought it was only just and right to avenge them— not until here. Here, with so much magic in the earth, enough magic to force this anger— this monster— out of my chest and Mauja— Mauja should not have been there,” this last was said ferociously on his harsh whisper. His words were slightly unstrung by his fever, though the truth in them was apparent by the slight shaking beneath the hoarse rumble.

Dark, dull eyes return to her verdant gaze at the fierce truth that sharpened her next words. He blinked, surprise managing to penetrate the haze of infection in his mind. Either he hadn’t seen or hadn’t fully grasped the depth of which his Moon Doctor felt compassion, and wished to stop others suffering. Ears, which had splayed to the side in his mental dullness of fever, snapped towards her as he listened. Sluggishly, beneath all the festering in his blood, a strong need to know the root of her compulsion to heal arose.

But it was no match for the sepsis that seeped through him. He swayed once again, having to use his right forelimb to catch himself this time. A pained grunt came, unbidden, from his lips as more yellow discharge squeezed out of the wound beneath the sudden weight of the Elephant. A long, low breath blew out of his nostrils as he mentally reeling against the sudden, hot pain that pierced his leg.

Agonized, burning eyes snapped back open, glaring through his pain at the beauteous lines of the onyx face. “Heal yourself, first” the deep, grating words were part command, part challenge, and wholly meant.
Tembovu
the Elephant King

@Alysanne

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Wounds more than Skin Deep - by Tembovu - 03-02-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Wounds more than Skin Deep - by Alysanne - 03-02-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: Wounds more than Skin Deep - by Tembovu - 03-08-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Wounds more than Skin Deep - by Alysanne - 03-08-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Wounds more than Skin Deep - by Tembovu - 03-08-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Wounds more than Skin Deep - by Alysanne - 03-08-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Wounds more than Skin Deep - by Tembovu - 03-12-2016, 12:57 AM