the Rift

[OPEN] The Pirate and the Princess Meet Again

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

Caenan's stride faltered whenever he saw Naerys come forth from the trees. "Nae--!" he began to shout for her, so lost he was in his excitement, but a mischievous thought stopped him. Whenever she was before him the bay slipped into a bow, "Princess." Caenan winked at her.

"Looks like the Edge agrees with you." Caenan laughed and stood, "There are times where I am not sure if I agree with it." The early mornings. The patrols. The meetings. Sparring practice. His eyes of sharp green softened. Despite what he said, in that moment he could not agree with the World's Edge more. He moved to fall in step with the pegasus, "I came not long after we met. Thanks for the directions." Back whenever he had met her on the beach she had shown him the direction of her home. Had it not been for their meeting he was not sure if he would have actually gone through with joining the World's Edge. "I was met by Tembovu at the border. From then on after I 'ave been workin' as a Protector." Caenan arched his neck playfully, "I think that they may actually make a man of me!"  

Caenan took the lead and headed towards a spot among the trees that was off to the side. He wanted to be able to focus on Naerys alone. He knew himself well enough to know that if someone else was around he would go out of his way to befriend them; and too long he had wished to see Naerys to allow any distractions.

"I'm glad you're here." A lopsided grin flashed across his face. To have her say such a thing-- it was almost enough to forever root him to the spot. The pull that Naerys' had on him was something that he could not understand. Nor did he have any desire to dispute it. "So am I. I am," Caenan felt as though he were finally working towards something. He felt purpose, "actually becoming someone." The pirate had lost himself in his searches for adventure. "And I am glad that you are 'ere."

Caenan had trouble taking his eyes from the smile that curved Naerys' lips. She looked as though she had grown a year's worth just since he had last seen her. "Any new adventures to report?" Caenan arched a brow at her and leaned against the nearest tree.

@Naerys

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pirate and the Princess Meet Again - by Caenan - 03-15-2016, 01:15 PM