the Rift

[OPEN] I'll carry your world.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

Alysanne had been napping lightly when the sound of hoof falls beneath the trees nearby caught her attention. Green eyes slowly opened, curious to see who it was. In her half-asleep state she sees the black form and thinks of Aleksandr - a sharp and painful joy that he has finally returned to her. It was enough to rouse her completely from her sleep and get those first few steps in, enough for her to get a better look at who it was.

No, not a ghost from her past - a stranger.

It put Alysanne on edge, to see someone so deep within the borders that she did not recognize. Was this a face she had lost track of in her absence (mentally, not physically) or was it a newcomer? Or someone that had wandered in, uninvited. She thought that there were supposed to be patrols to stop this sort of thing, warriors keeping a tab on the land borders of the Edge so that they were protected. EIther they had slipped in their duties or he was a recognized face.

Well, considering how she was trying to make an attempt to return to her once-self, that cheerful Alysanne who had made it a point to meet and befriend every single face in the Edge, whatever reason the dark unicorn had for being in the Edge there was only one way she was going to find out.

Careful not to disturb the still-sleeping owl that was nestled for warmth into her folded wings, she moved through the trees until she was close enough to feel somewhat certain that he would notice her.

“Hello, I don’t believe we’ve met? I’m Alysanne.” She didn’t want to ask what he was doing here in the Edge because if he was already a member, that would be incredibly embarrassing on her part - and she was hoping to keep the embarrassing moments to a minimum this year.

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

@Entia
hope you don't mind another one of my characters <33
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-03-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-10-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-12-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-16-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 10:40 PM