the Rift

[OPEN] I'll carry your world.

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia

line here
Being here alone, watching the others in silence, was a peculiar thing. Yet, it seems of late, Entia was more ill-fated than he had been. On his leave from Helovia during a visit to a friend, he had alienated her from his side, yet here in the Edge he felt better. Though, really, he didn't know any of those who were stretched out before him. Well, not well enough – he knew Mauja, and he needed to have that conversation with him sometime. And there was a Tembovu in there somewhere he believed, but he had met him on a beach so Entia may just be a crazy creature thinking along these lines. He had no idea.

He wasn't along for long, at least. His head bowed slightly, he tilted it about and watched her closely. She was winged, grey and black and quite lovely to him, and he thought he could just see the edge of feathers that were not her own; feathers of a companion. Entia grinned at this sight, as his gaze popped to hers.

Entia had been about to answer, when his gaze shifts to see the large stallion striding towards them, seeming to give the mare a look that was less friendly than the one he gave himself, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead, Entia listens to what he has to say – the now king, his eyes widen in a little surprise, but a good surprised – and then suddenly there is an elephant with Tembovu. Entia cannot helped but cock his head, mismatched eyes shining with a very surprised look, before he gives a grin, first to the elephant.

“Well ain't you cute,” he says to her first, before he looks around to both Tembovu and Alysanne. He gave his smile and a greeting to her first, “We have now, and it is quite the pleasure my lady... Alysanne, was it?” he speaks, voice warm. He looks to Tembovu again.

“It is good to see you again, and how much you have advanced here... and may I ask, I know you said doctor and all but what does a moon doctor do? I can't really imagine you carrying for a lump of glowing rock, though that would be a sight...” he amuses himself, looking to Alysanne as he speaks, with a grin on his face.

Then it is gone, and he nods his head. “Aye, I am here to become a part of this herd. I think the Edge will be a stellar place to live, and I'll find my way in it in time,” he says, nodding. “Since you're keen to keep me, of course. So much like my old home was... it's lovely. Is there anything else I should know?”

He is silent for a moment, looking from the King to Alysanne the moon doctor... and he adds on, “Oh, I should say … thank you both for the fantastic welcoming,” as the grin is there, manic and Entia all over it.

@Alysanne @Tembovu Entia is good with dealing with hawkward... we shall see how it goessss yes :D:D Yay to both!

Messages In This Thread
I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-03-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-10-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-12-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-16-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 10:40 PM