the Rift

[OPEN] I'll carry your world.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

we heal with love

Of course Tembovu was there. Her ears flick toward his approach first before her gaze reluctantly followed, a slight rustling of the feathers on her wings the only sign she allowed herself that things were not perfectly pleasant between her and the king. She was quick to follow it with a smile, gracious (if hollow), and a quick nod in greeting. She couldn’t very well ignore him.

But even that gracious smile was no match for the words that came from the stranger. Entia. The compliment surprised her, small as it was, and effectively caused her to release what little control she had over the expression on her face as her eyes widened and her mouth tugged into a small, embarrassed smile which she quickly erased when she remembered Tembovu was there. Ducking her head she completely forgot to make any sort of response beyond that childish display. Straightening back up, she regained her composure - but the smile in her eyes was a little more genuine this time. “The pleasure is all mine, Entia.” She didn’t miss how Tembovu had introduced her as the head Moon Doctor - wondering if that was some sort of reaction to her small speech at the herd meeting.

Her laughter was light and easy when Entia asked about what a moon doctor did, and described what imagery came with it. “That would be a sight, you’re right! But our patron the Moon Goddess gives me the magic I use to heal the sick and injured - I suppose naming the position in her honour was some small repayment.” Hardly as interesting as using a lump of glowing rock as her healing method but an explanation still.

She couldn’t ignore one stallion for the sake of the other for long, though, and Tembovu spoke to her - drawing her green gaze away from Entia. “Happily.” She smiled at Tembovu - a little forced but finding it easier to be around him when there was someone else to focus on, so she let herself be drawn into conversation. She followed his guide and stepped backward, motioning with a smile for Entia to walk with them - carefully waiting to ensure that their returned herd mate was between her and the king.

Entia’s manners were refreshing and she smiled back at him as he thanked them both for welcoming him. “Of course, Entia. I’m glad you’ve decided to come back.” Although even as she said the words they felt ridiculous. Was it really all it took to turn her into a giggling, cheerful mare a few kind words and some kind smiles turned her way? She wasn’t sure how long he had been gone so she would let Tembovu answer the question of what had happened since had left - her gaze instead shifting to the small elephant that harrumphed as she arrived on the scene. Certainly no stranger to glowers coming from small, adorable creatures (Hemlock often made use of them), the mare’s only response was a soft sigh before she turned her attention back to the pair at her side.

alysanne & hemlock

image credits

Entia gets an A+ for managing the hawkward xD
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-03-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-10-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-12-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-16-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 10:40 PM