the Rift

[OPEN] I'll carry your world.

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
At the attention and endearing tone the tall, dark stallion aimed towards her, she trumpeted proudly (pointedly glaring at Alysanne; this was how you properly greeted an elephant calf, she should take note), trunk raising towards the man’s muzzle. Most others had offered her a muzzle to bump or touch with her trunk, so she assumed this man would do the same.

Tembovu remained quiet as Entia addressed the Doctor with warmth— though he took note of how the monochrome beauty blossomed beneath it. Choosing to ignore the irritation the bloomed in him (if he had turned such a tone on her, he was certain he would receive a hoof to the mouth), he simply allowed the two to exchange words, biding his time until he could enter the conversation again. Idly (or not so idly) his mind mulled over this predicament with the Doctor… it would need to be addressed at a later time.

His booming laugh at Entia’s imagery of a Moon Doctor faded as his ears twitched at her laugh, further having to ignore his mounting ire. To give her King such a cold shoulder, in such contrast to the open and warm welcome given to Entia— a shot sigh escaped his nostrils.

Though, as his friend revealed that he is, indeed, joining the Edge, a true grin crosses his muzzle, answering his question on a low roll, “There isn’t much else. We expect attendance at herd meetings, which happen every season. If you choose to join a rank— there are crafters, healers,” his horn motioned towards Alysanne, “sleuths, and wise ones— then you will attend the leaders of those ranks. We’ve an alliance with Aurora Basin, currently, so try to not start any brawls with them,” he grinned lopsidedly.

His grin grew at Entia’s own grin and look between the King and the Doctor— clearly picking up on the tension. Though he only chuckled quietly and nodded, echoing the simpering welcome of Alysanne, allowing her to place the black, powerful stallion between them as they walked further into the Edge. “The mists often shrouds the cliffs, so it is best to take care of them until you are familiar with the Edge. Though, as you said, it is familiar to your old lands, so it shouldn’t take long,” he guided their trio towards the cliffs in question. “Do you have any questions?”

@Entia

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-03-2016, 09:48 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-10-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-12-2016, 10:28 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Entia - 03-16-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: I'll carry your world. - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 10:40 PM