the Rift

[PRIVATE] Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid [Reginald]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

"You seem vulnerable"

The words cause my head to turn from the falls to look behind me at the grey behemoth. I studied him with a rather sultry look, before my lips curled up, crinkling the soft skin. "You mistake me for a damsel in distress..."

My head turns from him, looking back at the falls, before sighing deeply. My tail flicked back and forth at my hocks, before I turned my whole body around, to face this grey, stallion. My soft nose breathed in his musky scent. Oh yes. I had reeled in a good catch. He was thick of build, with such lovely eyes. And the hair. The thick tangles of black hair.

Oh my god.

My mind wanders to nether parts, thoughts like if he's huge, is he also?...

"Or maybe you mistake vulnerability with intentionally waiting for someone just. Like. You."

My eyes dances with the imagined fun I might soon be having, and the smile, turned into a grin as I danced closer, my head lowering and ears flipped forward. "Are you a hero, my dear? Can you help me full fill my quest?" My head lifted and tilted to the side, and my eyes flicked sideways before back at him. "Or maybe you are a villian. In which case, you should help anyways." My voice lowered to a soft whisper. "It's a fun one." I winked slyly at him.

I was all out there. I was so ready for this it was ridiculous. My body felt hot and sticky, and my tail wrung and whisped through the air constantly. I'm sure he could smell me from five miles away. I could smell myself, and that didn't happen often.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Reginald
Words;; Enough words
Notes;; Yep, extreme hoe <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid [Reginald] - by Sialia - 03-06-2016, 07:40 PM