the Rift

in the very back of your mind

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

Friendly was the copper stranger, curious but timid as she seemed. She had such a sunny eye and Tilney could tell she had an even happier spirit. Perhaps if this familiar spirit would be as easily recruited as he hoped they could become friends! The bronze girls thanks for his cloak made his grin wider, his heart warmer. Kind. Thats what she was. "A bit chilly doesn't even cut it!" Tilney teased, his bellow bouncing off the naked trees. "Are you far from home? No one should be caught out here without a coat!" Perhaps that was an exaggeration; a cloak was somewhat of a luxury, but it was a luxury that after two frostfalls of owning one he would be very sad to part with it.

He took the opportunity to reach back towards her whither and took up a ripple of the cloak and attempted to toss it gingerly over her her rump and neck. It was much too big for her, but it would definitely keep her warm! "There" he whispered almost totally inaudibly, stepping right back and following his footsteps back between the trees, hoping she would follow. Finally she spoke her name; It was Himalia. "Himalia! A beautiful name. I can't say I've heard that one before... And you are very very welcome; You looked like you were about to freeze over like an icicle!" 

As he trod between pine and fir he noticed just ho small Himalia actually was. She must struggle to walk in the deep snow with legs so much shorter then his. He began to kick the snow out in front of him, creating a trail in which she could follow without having to plow through any sleet. "Yes, a nurse! I am learning how to heal sicknesses and treat wounds. Its a wonderful career, I especially love collecting herbs and flowers to study! and Alyssane is very kind, she is a Moon Doctor. I hope to be a Moon Doctor one day too!" he was so excited to be talking to someone about his profession that by the end of the sentence he had begun to shout, and he only got louder when he continued on about the edge "Oh the Edge! yes, to say it is a trek might be an understatement... it only happens to be on the opposite side of Helovia! But I think it's the most beautiful place in Helovia; the west, that is!" He stopped in his tracks to look back at the ginger girl, green eyes bright and starry. "We make our homes in the forest above ocean cliffs. The sea mist makes Tallsun very pleasant, but a little foggy in frostfall. Mother Moon watches over us, and King Tembovu and Queen Elsa are ever so kind!"

tilney
And Oh there is more to this life

your coding is beautiful! also with tagging, its pretty sensitive but usually it works if you put a space after it and maybe another one before you type any OOC comments! either that or put the OOC comments (if any) before the tag, put the tag on a new line and leave a space after (this for some reason is the most important step, it likes spaces?)!
@Himalia

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
in the very back of your mind - by Himalia - 03-03-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: in the very back of your mind - by Tilney - 03-03-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: in the very back of your mind - by Himalia - 03-04-2016, 09:35 AM
RE: in the very back of your mind - by Tilney - 03-04-2016, 10:26 AM
RE: in the very back of your mind - by Himalia - 03-05-2016, 06:34 PM