the Rift

so. treasure hunts?

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo
Macaria wants to do fun things and i'm pretty sure finding useless and yet totally dangerous treasure is perfect FUN.

So who wants to do this with her and what shall they find?

I'm thinking that they hear rumors of some silly thing or event like a faerie hill or forest fire or insane magical vortex etc and just HAAVE to investigate.. .. anything interesting haha

(:

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
MURTAGH IS UP FOR ALL ADVENTURES
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
me me me / milo

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
Ru would love to join! :3
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Mar
Uhm, possible ideas...??

- maybe there's a bunch of sites where different parts of the treasure are located? (maybe they find pretty stones, that don't really have any magical properties/etc... - up for discussion)

- #1: so they come across some sort of ambiguous map - and that's where they'll have to decide where to go (leading up from whatever rumors they've been told to get to this site)

- could be several places with treasure, or a few (some of the marked areas could even be dangerous areas where, say, Mr. Monster lives here - do not disturb! (in some sort of fairie language/unreadable forgotten language) - and our sillies walk straight into danger (room for people getting hurt, etc, etc,)
---> maybe some of these monsters would be like creatures who are evil spirits, and try to hurt the children mentally - like by invoking fear into them, and giving illusionary life to their deepest darkest fears that everyone has to help each other get through somehow?

- #2: or we can have it where they find pieces to a map, and each hint leads them to other pieces (pointing to one central treasure, or perhaps some treasure here or there along the way, a monster there, and then the big prize after they collect the pieces)

Ahhh, just shut me down if I'm making this too complicated, XD But these are some of the things I was thinking about! Still wondering what else qualifies for treasures
Please Tag

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
Maybe Grusha and @Tae could tag along and use their magic to stir up some trouble?

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
100% on board for this!

Outcast
Psilo
This is gold.

I love your ideas @Ru -- EXCELLENT

Let's see. Firstly we must come up with WHAT they've been hearing.

Should the end result be something wondrous? Dangerous? A game, like race or accuracy games? Learning?(<-- such as gaining a skill like climbing better, swimming better etc.)

And sooo i guess i'll post her somewhere where they can all meet up.
I'm thinking they all *heard* rumors and then stumble upon one another and go from there.

I like the whole map thing and/or pieces and clues leading up to a big discovery!

@Tae @Murtagh @Milo @Ali

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Erthë is all in on this if there's room for one more :D

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Mar
@Macaria  -- I'm in favor of something dangerous >D because I'll totally throw Ru into something that might cause an injury... ^^' But other than that I like the skills bit! ( -throws swimming into the mix- ) What did you have in mind for accuracy games -is curious-

Hum, how many pieces do we want? We could just start with two, or three; see how it goes first round?

Yush, join us Chan! :)
Please Tag

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
-throws etz at-

if its alright, i'd like for him to join this tooooo. it sounds like a lot of fun <3

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Outcast
Psilo
yes everyone welcome the more the merrier, absolutely.

hmm, yeah i love the idea of only a few pieces to start off with and yes, definitely something dangerous involved. should we have some sort of npc situation?

o.O i honestly cant remember what i meant by "accuracy games" .. at the time i thought it was something brilliant but not i've lost it xD been a long couple of weeks

So yeah, where should we start? The rumors, maybe?
Liiike a mysterious patch of jungle somewhere around the [hidden] falls, uninhabited and hard to get to with lots of dangers but they've all heard of grand adventures ending in treasure/powers or something fantastical like that (not to say anyone will actually gain anything lol) ... that was a random brain storm feel free to chop it up or throw it away c;

@Tae @Murtagh @Milo @Ali @Ru @Chan @Etziel

Chan Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 17hh :: 25
Chan
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=23461

Found this while poking around! :D maybe we can invade it!

Mar
@Macaria Yes! Let's start with that (I thought it was a good idea) . Maybe everyone can make their way there, and then somehow lead our characters to that random event Chan mentioned??? The clue that they find could simply be a piece of an old map. With a drawing of some sort pointing to that area? (Or we can figure that out along as we go?)
Please Tag

Akeli Posts: 13
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 2 Seasons (Ages in Birdsong)
Gremlin :: Common Genet :: None Noella
Akeli would love to join, if there's still room!
[Image: _gift__akeli_pixel_by_abbie1234-d9po0qh_zps6qympgzb.png]
Please tag Akeli in all posts || Permission for magic and force at all times, except in cases of permanent injury or death.

Outcast
Psilo
Plenty of room for anyone! I'm going to post Ari in the thread Chanlove mentioned.

I'LL TAG ALL and you all tag whomever too.

<333

@Akeli @Tae @Murtagh @Milo @Ali @Ru @Chan @Etziel

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen
I love this idea, but unless it starts/is something I can join in after May 22nd I'll have to sit it out, I'm simply too busy at the moment. Thanks though <3

Outcast
Psilo
Join whenever (: I'm not the fastest replier in the world so i bet you'll have time. If not they'll be doing another one. I don't see Mac doing much else with her life at the moment haha xD

So yeah.

I posted here, and tagged everyone. No pressure if you're not able to do this one, like i said, there will be other treasure hunts/random advnetures for sure <3

Psilo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'6" :: March of 1990
--
is everyone still in on this? i'm about to reply with mac. i'll hold off if someone wants to join in before i post again <33

@Ru i know you replied already hehe

http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=23461

@Akeli @Tae @Murtagh @Milo @Ali @Chan @Etziel
“write drunk; edit sober.”
—  ernest hemingway

Etziel Posts: 1
Outcast
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 1 ( FROSTFALL )
kels
ahhh i totally forgot about this WHOOPS

have had company the last week but i can try posting tonight/tomorrow as i would still love to join <33333