the Rift

Getting started

Tamaya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Against better judgment I went ahead and made me a new character! Her name is Tamaya, she's meant to be a firecracker and trouble-maker extraordinaire, and I need people who can rub her the wrong way and bring out all the worst in her! :D

She was raised in an abusive family situation and lived in a dog eat dog world where only the strong (aka powerful and unscrupulous) survive, so she has some twisted views of how the world works. She has some soft parts, some vulnerable sides to her but works really hard on keeping them hidden, so that they can't be used against her (it happened before and she lost a lot of things from that).

Still undecided on whether I want her to go to a herd or not and which one, I think it depends on who the recruiter is and why they would ask her, and what mood she is in at the time. x3

Basically, hit me with your meet and greet threads, drag me into your plots (she's a villain of the week level enemy for now, don't be shy) and and soon as she's out of the Threshold, line up to spar!

http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=24012 <-- Threshold thread in need of love!