Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: a0ibg0.png]

a whisper in the night
the flash of dark wings
and those eyes
the black eyes of the eternal abyss of night

{OOC Vote: Ricochet}

I was not dozing, nor sleeping, nor galloping around. I had been flying. The wind had licked my cheeks, tousled my mane, ran hands through my massive wings. It was a chilled day, but all seemed calm. Except, perhaps, for the turmoil that would begin with the elections. I welcomed the sound of me becoming a leader- indeed, I would do well. He may not trust me, but one day, Paladin would respect as well as any other horse, unicorn, or pegasus. Another warrior had come swiftly, a buckskin Quarter Horse of chunky assembling. But clearly, a fine enough warrior, for his face was scarred brutally. Respectable. There were two other candidates- a healer and a warrior. A healer was best left healing. The warrior, I felt, had little more than words to describe himself. Pangs of hunger for power cut through me like a knife. I wield that power now. But I shall use it like a good leader, for I am and will be a great leader. "The herd is in good hands. I am honored, Paladin."

My ambitions sated, I listen to the stallion's words. Ricochet. The words roll of my tongue, with the flavor of a true warrior to it. Archibald. Proud, noble. Evers. Evers? The unicorn who had found me in the thundersnow? Humph. Well. He will be good, for I think this Ricochet will win, and he will balance us out. I can tell by a glance Ricochet is a true warrior. Where am I? Somewhere in the middle. "Paladin, what becomes of you? Will you still remain in our ranks, or leave?" The words are neutral, with a slight inquiring tone. I wouldn't mind him staying, but at the same time, it's out with the old and in with the new.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Svetlana - 10-14-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Kanti - 10-15-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Poppy - 10-21-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Evangeline - 10-21-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Amadeus - 10-21-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Tillas - 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM