the Rift

A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting]

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
(ooc: Query votes for Rico)

Everyone was gathering for the meeting again, except this time they were being called together to vote for the next Equine lead.

Query thought back to when the first meeting took place, it was shortly after she had joined the herd. Gossamer had accepted her into the herd, and then Paladin had challenged her for lead and won. At that time he was still a bit bloody. Now he had healed up pretty well, with just some scars showing on his face.

But she wasn't here to take note of the lead that was stepping down, she was here to vote. This had her confused. She didn't really know the others well enough to have any strong opinion on either of them. She knew that Poppy was a bit spacey and was shocked that she was one of the choices for lead and yet she chose to vote for ricochet instead.

Hmmm, well, I guess that since Poppy is voting for Ricochet that's who I'll vote for as well.

"Well, I'm not really sure who I want to vote for, but I guess that I'll just vote for Ricochet."

Messages In This Thread
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Svetlana - 10-14-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Kanti - 10-15-2012, 09:23 AM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Poppy - 10-21-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Query - 10-21-2012, 09:47 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Evangeline - 10-21-2012, 09:49 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Amadeus - 10-21-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: A New Regime [Herd Elections and Meeting] - by Tillas - 10-22-2012, 04:15 PM