the Rift

Winter Fun [Scree]

Scree Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Scree
"can't read my, can't read my no he can't read my poker face"

The stallion's lopsided smile reassured her that this creature meant her no harm, at least...not yet. She could not trust so easily, she had made that mistake before and she had no intentions of doing so again. Allowing herself to relax in posture, she pricked her ears forward to indicate her interest in conversation with the stallion. He bore no horn nor wings, not that it mattered to her, but she had noted in her few days here that those with them seemed to shy away from her or send her glares filled with distrust and anger. She posed little harm or threat to them, but they did so nonetheless.

"Hello," she murmured with a slight bow in her head, "These woods are not my friend, I admit," she continued, ruefully. Her distaste for the snow makes itself known again as she looks around. She has never liked the damp material, the feeling of it melting into her had never been appealing.

"Shelter, you say? Lead the way, good sir!" Hoping she did not appear too keen, the mare analyzed him once more. He was a good looking, younger stud, powerful in stature and bearing and perhaps even in position. He could be a useful ally. Carefully she tucked her analysis away. It would serve her well someday.

Messages In This Thread
Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-14-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-14-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-18-2012, 11:01 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-19-2012, 08:39 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Ricochet - 10-24-2012, 11:04 PM
RE: Winter Fun [Scree] - by Scree - 10-25-2012, 10:44 AM