the Rift

[OPEN] Everything That I Wanted

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

She was running, because it was the only thing that seemed to clear her mind. A shimmer of gold was behind her, clinging to her spotted sides and blocking out most of the wind that otherwise assaulted her. Tears were streaming and she was breathing heavily, sides expanding and collapsing at a rapid pace to keep up with her racing heart. She didn't know where she was going nor did she care, she just had to go and she had to go now. She was half running half gliding, her wings flapping in an attempt to release the extra tension she felt within them. Her entire body felt like it was going to explode from all the emotions that boiled and threatened to beat her very being alive. Gasping out of panic and frustration she didn't even notice that she had approached the tundra, and instead she was simply crying, trying to hold back the screams and wails that would offer some sort of relief.

Still moving and not even sensing the other being, she crashed through the curtain and towards him, only at the last second realizing she was about to collide with him. Somehow, she had managed to veer away, but in turn this caused her to slip on the stony floor and fall, landing and skidding a few feet towards the wall. She whimpered at the pain, before simply gulping in air and trying to calm herself. She was drowning and she didn't know how to swim upwards. She was losing sight of the shore and her world was going black, and all she could do was helplessly watch her life come to an end. A sudden scream of agony left her, back legs lashing out against the wall and the tears continuing to fall, sobs following and her body continuously shaking. She was a mess that she didn't even know where to begin cleaning up, a disaster crashing over into the real world and breaking away from her usually cheery disposition.

Little Myrrine, always full of smiles and sunshine, the happy girl that was always there when you needed her. The shoulder to cry on, the confidant, the one who could make you feel like everything was going to be okay. But what about her? Who the hell was her shoulder to cry on? Why did she always have to be the one that exuded sunshine and rainbows? Did everyone ban together and collectively decide "she must be happy all of the time, so what if her birth parents left her when she was born and she lost her adoptive mother when coming here, obviously that's no excuse, she can do it"? How did she managed to get the short end of the stick on this one? Surely she wasn't the only one who felt this way. Was there anyone would be able to understand? The thought only made her cry harder, and without thinking she began to kick and flail again, letting dark hooves kick whatever hard surface they could find to let off some steam. Most probably thought she looked like a child having a tantrum, exploding because she wasn't getting her way. Maybe she was, but in all honestly... so what? Since when had she once complained about anything ever in her life? The thought soothed her slightly, in the sense that she could justify her outburst with just that one statement.

Maybe all along that was her problem; she just cared way too much. About how others felt, what they thought of her, about what she said and if saying it would cause her to step on someone's hooves. She was so involved with caring about others, that she never took the time to care about herself. The revelation was invigorating, so much so that soon the tears stopped falling, her breathing began to slow, and soon her dainty head was lifting to look up at the poor man who was victim to her entire meltdown. Her eyes were red and puffy, streaks still evident upon her face, and after offering a weak smile, she finally spoke to him, voice somewhat hoarse from her tears and shouts," Have you ever had to just... be happy? All the time?" She paused, wiping her eyes upon her tear-soaked legs, before weakly lifting herself up and brushing any dust off of her. She faced him again, meeting his eyes with her own sad hazel ones, before finally continuing:

" Did you ever feel that people relied on you to be the happy one? The one that never had any problems and could always make you feel better? Or that you would listen to their problems and solve them, without expecting anything in return?" She took a weak step closer to him studying his taller frame adorned with white and gold, violet eyes suddenly rather appealing. She paused nearly inches from him, breath leaving inky maw slowly, as her eyes searched his calmly. She just met this man, knew nothing of him whatsoever, yet here she was up in his space, searching him and his masculine figure, perhaps wondering how he'll respond to her. Whether it was her unstable emotions or some part of her attempting to liberate herself, she attempted to bring her lips to his neck, to move her chest to his and to engulf herself with his flesh. The numbness that overtook her caused such disregard for what he wanted, and all she could do was simply suck in a deep breath, before whispering into his skin," Because I have... and it fucking sucks." Tears brimmed beautiful eyes once again and she sniffled, begging that this new stranger wouldn't push her away, wouldn't reject her like she felt everyone else had. She just needed love and someone to give it to her, and so it began to make sense why she suddenly attempted to cling to him. Gods only know how he was going to react.

OOC: I'm so sorry.. Myrrine kinda just... did her thing xD
Hopefully she doesn't scare him off.

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Quilyan
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 10:08 PM