the Rift

[OPEN] Everything That I Wanted

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

That crooked smile again. It drew her in somehow, luring her to meet those violet eyes once more and to explore whatever it was that this man was making her feel. These feelings were different from what she had felt with Cerin; their connection had been of pure innocence and light, a childhood fling that she would forever cherish, but with Quliyan it was something more. This was deep and tugging, full of yearning and mystery that made her want to find out more; to find out about him and who he was, and whatever it was about him that caused her to be so curious. She let hazel orbs study him with each word, listening calmly and sighing softly at his persistent response. She was no lady, as she had told him before she was simply Myrrine, and despite the thrill it gave her to be pampered by such a fine gentleman, she couldn't let him call her such a thing. But if it truly meant that much to him, then she would let him continue.

Upon responding to her again, her eyes grew wide in curiosity, stepping closer to study him once more with a look of surprise and excitement written everywhere on her spotted complexion. He was a knight? Surely that must have been an honor! Protecting those he needed it the most was something the girl had always admired, and so she dipped her head to him, smiling happily and finding her words again, looking at him with new admiration," You're a Knight Sir Quilyan? It's such an honor to be in your presence! I'm sure you've helped many in need, and though I myself don't necessarily feel that I am a damsel in distress, I still appreciate what you've done and enjoy your company!" She giggled then, it filled with the utmost cheer as she stared into those eyes so kindly, happy to have found out something new about him.

She wanted to learn more, to explore that mind of his that seemed to connect so well with hers, and to find out who he really was deep down inside. Because even though he tried to be her shoulder to cry on, the one who she could look to in her time of need, who exactly did this for him? Surely he was wearing a mask when he accomplished such things? Wasn't he in the same position as she was now? She certainly didn't want to put something like that on him, didn't want him to experience the hurt she did over it. She wanted him to be free to feel as he should feel, to live his life without the worries of a silly little girl. Then his next words hit her hard, causing her chest to beat fast and for her gaze to look into his thoughtfully.

She could have gotten hurt, she cold have injured herself and it could have ended badly. She didn't know how Vincent might have felt, sure their bond was strong, but he didn't seem to have a sense of emotion at times, except for his fear. Though Cerin... he would have felt it. It would have hurt him so deeply in the core that he wouldn't have been able to function much afterward. Even so, what would have happened if she had died? Who would show him that he was worth something after? The thought made tears return to those beautiful amber jewels, and sniffling she looked to her painted prince once again, pausing before speaking again," Quilyan... you're right. You're so right. My emotions made me lose control because I had pent them up. If I hadn't been lucky and died... C-Cerin... oh Cerin."

The were streaming faster, sniffles forming as she tried to wipe away the tears but it hadn't worked. She had been so selfish, assuming that no one should help her, that they didn't want to help her. She was at fault for it all, just because she was too scared to just feel how she should, too scared to upset anyone even the slightest. How many times had she hurt someone because she refused to let them take on her burdens? Had she made them feel how she felt now? So vulnerable and useless? Did they cry too? Did they feel the pain she felt at this moment because they worried for her? She couldn't forgive herself if that's how her Cerin felt, how she had him him feel, and the thought only caused the tears to fall faster. Shaking her head she tried to rid herself of the tears and looked back up at him, a determination and sense of hope in her expression," Okay. I need to stop this, I need to- I need to feel. No more hiding behind this stupid mask! I can't continue this way." Her chest puffed out confidently, before deflating as she still realized she didn't know where to even begin. Perhaps... he could teach her?

" Would you teach me how? I... I honestly don't know where to even begin. Surely you could guide me? I-If it's not too much trouble of course," she shied away suddenly, feeling ashamed that she would ask such a thing of someone who she already shoved all of her problems on. Yes, he had accepted them, and she had been grateful of that, but to selfishly continue to take and take would be unacceptable. Did it hurt to ask though? He had told her to show her honest side, what she was really feeling, so surely he would want to help her with that? She didn't know how to feel anymore, and it caused her to become rather frustrated. But instead of simply having a tantrum she took a deep mental breath, and simply waited patiently, and hopefully, for an answer.

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Quilyan
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 11:12 PM