the Rift

[OPEN] Everything That I Wanted

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

He kept talking to her, slowly and kindly, telling stories about him self and leaving her enamored with who he was in the past and who he is today. She took note of it; the way he dismissed it so easily as if it were nothing, because he obviously wanted it to be nothing in her eyes. So she let it go as he continued with his witty banter, his expression teasing as his words had an air to them that she didn't really recognize. He was eagerly showering her in compliments, giving her those charming smiles and causing her to feel rather flustered, but for what reason she couldn't really explain. He had her emotions scattered everywhere, and she didn't know where they began or where they ended. They left her feeling stumped, dissatisfied because she had yet come up with a genuine answer as to who he was, and even more determined to explore that royal mind of his.

She couldn't help but be thankful for the way he tried to comfort her, it being his turn now to become flustered. It was enough for a soft giggle to escape her as their eyes met once more and she stared, pausing for a moment as her smile faded to an expression of genuine innocence. She couldn't help but like him. He was kind and charming, sweet and comforting when need be, but he still had moments where even he made mistakes, and wasn't afraid to admit them. He held himself in such a way that the spotted girl couldn't help but admire, and even though he was no longer a knight, he still acted much like one. As the conversation continued it was after a moment she finally noticed his little companion. Blinking she smiled, coming closer to him and attempting to peer at the marmoset sitting in his mane. She kept that smile shining as she searched timidly, before speaking to Quilyan in a whisper next to his neck," I didn't notice you had a companion. She looks very sweet, how adorable." She crooned, giggling again at the happiness she felt when seeing such a cute little creature. She only hoped the little thing wouldn't be offended by her antics or approach.

It was only when the man began to speak once again did she turn, face a little closer then she intended it to be when she went to look at him. She blinked, pulling away slightly in surprise at herself, before trying to dismiss the tingle she felt when her hot breath was so close to his maw. She needed to be polite, to listen what he had to say and refrain from letting her emotions control her entirely. Yes, the goal was for her to feel all of the emotions, to express them healthily and to not keep a smile on for others always. But that didn't mean she needed to be rude and simply voiced what she felt every second. Besides, how embarrassing it would be on her end if she blurted out to him "Hey you make me feel tingly inside". The image almost made her laugh out loud, but she refrained yet again and simply listened.

" The snow..." she pondered, before looking up at the flakes outside and seeing them lazily fall to the floor. She watched them for awhile before taking a step forward, hooves crunching in the rising piles of it as the flakes tickled her nose. She blinked, sticking her tongue out to taste one, before laughing gently when it touched the very tip of it. Soon she was turning back to him with that same smile, bringing herself back to his side to converse and speaking in a smooth tone," I believe snow is a happy thing. The sight of it is beautiful and comforting in a way, and it's fun to catch them on your tongue!" She stuck her tongue out at him as if to prove a point, giggling as she did so before returning her gaze to winter wonderland around them. Soon her expression turned from cheery to thoughtful, almost sad as she took this moment to think longer on it. When she could form another response she looked to him again, speaking in a lower voice," In a way I think it's lonely too. I feel sad sometimes when watching it alone. My mother and I used to watch the snow fall in our cave when it was too cold to be outside."

Soon wistfulness took over the beautiful complexion of hers, amber orbs searching longingly out yonder, as if waiting for someone to come through the trees in greet her. Despite knowing deep down that things would never change and she was to lose her mother forever, the thought of her still remained, along with the hope that one day, Myrrine could see her once again. She didn't hold her breath of course, but to dream and fantasize that the most precious person to her could see what she's accomplished, how much she's grown in life and all the wonderful people she's met, was something she couldn't yet let go of. It was still too hard of a thought to swallow. So she let it linger in her mind, let it play pretend that she in fact did not miss her mother with every fiber of her being, and that she was entirely fine; but that defeated the point of this entire exercise didn't it. Hopefully Quilyan wouldn't play on that and let her simply leave it at that.

OOC: Gah Quilyan so cute <3

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Quilyan
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 11:12 PM