the Rift

[OPEN] Everything That I Wanted

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

Each kiss upon her body was a symphony she wanted to play again and again. Her body writhed in pleasure beneath his touch, her maw reaching out to touch whatever she could find, caressing and nipping whatever grazed her teeth. Her sighs only continued as the pressure build, breath quickening and eyes full of a lustful gaze, her mind not being able to deny just howgood this felt. Tail lifting instinctively, she was ready, wanting whatever he was offering her and more, his touch electricity through her entire bodice and her tongue licking her lips desperately. He was a drug that she could not resist trying once, so potent in his scent and so tempting with every touch he offered to her. In the beginning the lass had been fine with a sampler, a little nibble here and there of everything, but after she had had a taste, she was ready for the main course.

This feeling suddenly changed when he was near her croup, it tingling at the sensation of knowing that he was there and so close to it, that his chest was against her flank and wing, leaving her to suddenly stare at him uncertainly, not knowing where to go next. She was almost relieved when he took a step back, to return to the front end of her to offer her more love and affection, to comfort her and to give her a final chance before they took the plunge together. It was enough for her to regain some sense of logic, to sigh and press herself into him and think over it for awhile. How she didn't want to tease him, to deny him now that she had so eagerly demanded he take her.

Yet there was still that lingering doubt that this was somehow wrong and shouldn't be happening. She couldn't describe it, and she wanted to say no and leave it at that. But when she looked at him, felt his fervent touches upon her neck and mane, she realized that she wanted this, no; needed this. She so badly wanted his love, wanted to feel something other than this constant battle of not wanting to harm others and then hating herself for when she didn't. She wanted the freedom to choose for herself what was best for her. She wanted the luxury of having a say, and if she were to look deep inside of her soul and ask if this was what she wanted, she would still have the same answer:

" Yes," she responded breathily, turning to him and facing him briefly, despite her body whined that they were no longer in contact with each other. This was important though, this was a pivotal moment in her life that she needed to address properly. It needed to be right, it needed to happen for the right reasons even, and she wanted to make sure Quilyan felt the same. She smiled, nervousness now in her expression, but there was delightful warmth and desire still within the depths of her gaze," To answer your question, from before, I honestly cannot tell you what I feel about today. I only know that I like it, and that I like being with you. The way you make me feel is... something I have never experienced, and I cannot help but be happy about that. Quiylan-"

Her cheek was pressing into his, her eyes closing to savor him and this touch, to imprint this moment into her memories forever. After taking a deep breath she finally took a step back, turning herself to the side so he could continue his journey to the end of her, a spark of seduction in those eyes as she whispered innocently, sexily in a way that no man could surely resist," Please be gentle... It's my first time..." Her tail lifted once more, swaying to one side every so slightly, slowly as if to tease him, and even though this was her first time, she was surely acting like a professional. She pressed against him suddenly, eagerly, looking over her shoulder with the most seductive of gazes, a hint of youthful and innocent desire in those hazel depths as she bit her lip tenderly, her warmth pulsating from her in an obvious sign of her desire. If he was uncertain if she wanted it before, he certainly shouldn't be now. 

OOC: The decision has been made.

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Quilyan
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Quilyan - 03-06-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Everything That I Wanted - by Myrrine - 03-06-2016, 11:12 PM