the Rift

Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
D'ARTAGNAN

His words didn't seem to rattle the pidgeon much, d'Artagnan was impressed by his seeming casual demeanour. So impressed that it irritated him further, the hatred for everything without a horn threatening to take over reasonable sanity. The rules of his herd begged that he was civil when visiting foreign land but d'Art was struggling to uphold the standard.

The red stuck his velvet nose back into the water, concentrating on swallowing before returning to contemplate the stallion before him. "Ahh, however in battle the land does matter wouldn't you say... Azzuen?" As he finished speaking a cracked, cloven hoof rolled a sun bitten rock into the pool. d'Artagnan watched it splash as he spoke again "if my purpose was hostile I would of brought an army with me and crushed the lot of you." A sinister laugh escaped his maw towards the end of his sentence and he glowered at Azzuen. Not that he had an army nor was he part of something big enough to be called an army, but Azzuen didn't know this.

He watched the abomination as he spoke again for the last time, ears swivelling on his poll to the amusing question. He walked to stand a little closer to the other, "I'm willing to go through hell to get what I want. If that answers your pointless question." d'Artagnan casually walked around to the otherside of Azzuen then, his gaze trailing over the land. He begrudgingly noted that the open desert would suit the pegasus band, a unicorn band would be starved before they stood a chance. Off to the distance it looked like there was some higher ground, but whether it was workable or not d'Artagnan could not tell.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-20-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-24-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-30-2012, 06:35 PM