the Rift

Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute
one cannot stop the wind from blowing, nor refuse the falling rain.

My blue eyes land like daggers upon the frame of an unfamiliar unicorn, also carrying the scent of the Woods like the cold eyed one I had seen before. I move with purpose forward, my hooves carrying me at a swift trot toward the pair. Silently, I thanked Azzuen for his ever watchful eyes. My choice in promoting him to General had not been a foolish step, and I begin to trust this strange stallion more with every meeting.

Before I can greet Azzuen, though, my face remains locked on that of the arrogant looking pissant crawling across our territory. "You stand in foreign territory, stallion. You had better answer his question or return the way you came." I stop just before his path, eyes burning as I stare at him quietly now.

My face turned to look at Azzuen next, trying to gauge how long this idiot had been taunting my General before I turned up from the heat. I found his face to be rather unreadable. Azzuen was emotional, from what I had learned, but apparently his temper was not located as closely to the surface as my own, which had already begun to bubble to the surface.

I knew I was a hothead. That was no problem for me, only one for those who fell victim to its flames.
""

Messages In This Thread
Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-24-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-30-2012, 06:35 PM