the Rift

Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open]

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
A grin, cunning and obvious, cut across the charcoal steed’s chiselled visage, his ears twisting atop his crown to capture the telltale signs of his approaching leader. Always he watched the unicorn though, throwing a quick glance and small nod to his leader in acknowledgement, but never taking his guard off this unknown, bloody crimson brute. Her appearance obviously made the horned one second guess his standing, Azzuen watched as his throat flexed in swallowing potentially sharp words, though what did spew out were hardly better. Ears dived below dreadlocked mane, and Azzuen, for a moment, became snakelike.

“You will not mistake my leader for anything less than what she is again, d’Artagnon.” To call Kri a stallion was an insult, not because Azzuen regarded his own gender as anything less than the opposite feminine appeal, but because she simply.. was not a stallion. Snorting harshly, teeth clacked together behind his maw, a scowl appearing, though it dissipated quite quickly as he addressed his Leader, eyes still trained upon the bright bay unicorn however.

“He’s their ‘Moon Doctor’, madam, and I think he needs to take his own medicine to improve his sight and smell.” I could always take them away from him completely, he thought darkly, his mood almost black enough to actually test his magic out upon this intruder. But no, he would not show hostility –unless his liege requested it of him- he was her servant, he was the General, ruled not by what emotions churned violently within him, but rather by the firm orders and commands of the one he had pledged allegiance to. He fell silent now, wondering what the stallion’s open ended statement was leading to, but not bothered to enquire after it himself; he was a warlord, not a politician.

Messages In This Thread
Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-24-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Ázzuen - 06-27-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: Don't Rest On Your Laurels [open] - by Kri - 06-30-2012, 06:35 PM