the Rift

where the light won't find you

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

She nodded and smiled at Sialia upon her congratulations. It was a welcomed remark, and Ki'irha knew Sialia would be a powerful asset in assisting the blue girl at strengthening the soldiers. Sialia made her own remarks, her voice remaining even and non-threatening. But still she was met with the negative vehemence, and the two problem children seemed to be horribly offended by her words.

Her tail twitched with annoyance as Albrecht continued with the snide remarks. "Again, I invite you into the battlefield if you want to continue with your insolence. As much as you wish to describe us as rage-fueled pseudo-heroes, I can assure you I am not as enraged as you want to think. But please, continue with your passive aggressive insults. They describe you more than they describe me." The star girl truly was not as bothered as the old stallion would like to believe. He annoyed her no more than flies during the summer. He was inconvenient and irritating, but easy to ignore.

But the violence thrown at her corporal was more than she could stand. A snarl ripped from her maw as she stomped a hoof, causing the ground to rumble. Her ears twisted back, and she spun towards Nox."How DARE you speak to any member of this herd like that? Especially Sialia, a corporal who would more than willingly lay down her life for you as you sleep snug in your cave? Not only is she one who protects you, but she is higher ranked than you. I invite you to meet her upon the battle field, as I would enjoy watching her strip away your pride and sense of entitlement. Your brashness was not appreciated by many of us, as your comment of them being no more than an eyesore shows your ignorance. If I ever catch you speaking to any member of this herd again like you just spoke to her, I will make sure you regret, with every pitiful fiber of your being, ever stepping foot into Helovia."  Her gaze was unwavering, and she took another step forward. "You speak of this herd, of the unicorns who inhabit the Aurora Basin being a great people, yet you know nothing. You have done nothing to create the herd that surrounds you. You have no place spouting vulgarities, especially not to someone who has given her blood and sweat for this herd. We are a powerful force because of our bond as a herd, because we have the ability to move as a single entity, because we are all carved from ice and stone. Behavior like yours is what weakens a herd. We are not defined by the crumbling Sentinels. We are defined by who we are as a family, and you have done nothing today but prove that our weakest links are much more brittle than I had previously believed."

She looked towards Deimos and Hotaru, turning away from the stallion. "The lack of respect that is present in this herd is disgusting. To be a productive member of this herd, it takes hard work. I suggest Nox and Albrecht take on the task of preparing the Sentinals for whatever decision is made. Perhaps some back breaking work is what they need to calm their tongues and learn their places among our ranks."

Head held high, she moved from her spot, taking her rightful place beside Sialia. They needed to stick together, and though the black mare was certainly capable of speaking for herself, Ki'irha would not allow someone she respected to receive that kind of treatment. "I'm sure you can decide on your own means of punishment later," she murmured, voice low so that no one other than Sialia could hear. Whether she wanted to be punitive or not, that was her decision alone, but Ki'irha would certainly assist in any way. It was time they received their due respect. Perhaps this would be the turning point.

words or "words"

image || table
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
where the light won't find you - by Hotaru - 03-08-2016, 04:25 AM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Deimos - 03-09-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Rexanna - 03-10-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Tangere - 03-10-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Albrecht - 03-11-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Ki'irha - 03-11-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Lena - 03-12-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Sialia - 03-12-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Zandora - 03-13-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Enna - 03-13-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: where the light won't find you - by Albrecht - 03-13-2016, 07:54 AM