the Rift

Foal player?

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Soooooo, we're joining the babyboom with some World's Edge royalty :O :D

But, seeing as both @Elsa and Tembovu are going to want to be all in their kiddo's life, we need a player for the babe!

I have one design, but we're both pretty open to designs/breeds/sexes. The only thing we really care about it activity, 'cause it's going to need lots of Tembo/Elsa snugs.

Any takers? :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Wanderer Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5' 4" :: 17
aka wanda
MEEEEEEEEEEE
MEEEEEEE
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but srsly omg I rly want to play a foal/step up activity I can't promise I'll always be 100% most active but I shall treasure this baby and give him/her a good name and *screaming* I have a hybrid pass n everything if needed??

Dressy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'4 :: 20
Dressy
I would love to play a little baby!!! I was just think long of joining a new character, but I would love to have a Teb and Elsa baby!! I'm pretty open with any type of design and stuff so that could be talked about between all of us if you want of if y'all just want to design it you can !! Y'all can even name it I have no problem with anything ! And I would keep the little one active on here. I'm always around with Raeden and Nox now ! :)

Please let me add this little one to my other babies ! <3

Kiki Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5.3 :: a lady never tells
Kiki
IM WILLING TO COLOR MORE BABY DESIGNS
>.>
<.<

-- Orlando Strong --

Eris Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
YES YES YES ERIS WANTS THIS BABY
I have a design as well if you would like to look? :D and I can also write up a mock bio for you as well. 'm REALLY into this baby bc its gonna be half-dorobean and im way into that. *.*

I also have a lot of experience with playing foals developing into adulthood, as I've played Rift for his entire life as well as all of his siblings

THIS BABY IS GONNA BE LIT