the Rift

[OPEN] Pretty Things

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia
The Transcended could not help but feel old. Here she was, a mare who ought to be at the prime of her life, but she was nothing but another shattered soul struggling to survive in a world that was far too dark and desperate to support her naive and tender spirit. Perhaps being spared the fate of her family as a child had been a curse rather than a blessing - it would have been so much easier to simply have never existed than to continue tormenting herself time and again. She watched the starry flowers twinkle and shine, sadness written in the deep lines of her face. They were lovely, pure, simple - and she was no longer any of those things. The flowers were everything that she could never be again, and she hated them for it.

Even so, she could not deny them their beauty, and she could not begrudge them their innocence. The fault of her life was not theirs, nor did she wish to share her burdens. They were hers to bear, and bear them she would, until her dying breath. It was ironic, then, that she had always been somewhat of a wallflower, and here they were now, mocking her. She could not turn away.

The sound of hooves behind her drew her attention, and she cocked an ear backward to better catch the sound. The scent of the newcomer was unmistakably female, and young; a brief flare of jealousy flared uncharacteristically within the Transcended, but it was quickly replaced by melancholy. She wondered if this mare would spend her years in as much pain as she had endured, or if the newcomer's life would be decidedly more happy. The hoofbeats drew closer; it seemed that the mare was going to greet her. Perhaps she knew the girl. She turned to smile at the unicorn kindly, offering a soft, "Hello," that just so happened to coincide with the newcomer's greeting. Sohalia chuckled.

"There's no need to leave, my dear. In truth, I would welcome the company." She turned her attention back to the flowers. "This room... it is unique. I'm not sure if you were here, but when darkness took over the land, all of Helovia descended into these caves, and we survived off of the moss that covers these floors."

"Talk talk talk."
@Ki'irha

Sohalia
Don't wanna leave this life knowing I barely tried...
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Pretty Things - by Sohalia - 03-08-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Pretty Things - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 08:45 PM
RE: Pretty Things - by Sohalia - 03-20-2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Pretty Things - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Pretty Things - by Sohalia - 03-29-2016, 10:29 PM