the Rift

Plots for Aleta!

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
So Aleta was just born, and I need to get some things set up for her! Please note that if you're willing to start a thread, I will love you forever and ever and ever. <3

Anyway, Aleta was born a dummy foal. The aspects of this that I'm really going to be focusing on for her are:
- weakness and disorientation upon birth
- failure to suckle normally
- hypersensitivity to touch, which will be present with declining intensity until she is two years old
With that being said, Aleta, as a young foal in particular, is going to be prone to weakness, dizzy spells, and general malnutrition-type symptoms. She is going to be very shy and withdrawn, embarrassed that she is so easily fatigued/overwhelmed. She's probably going to be a bit whiny at first, but I think she'll grow out of that with the right interactions with others. :3 ALSO something that might be interesting to bring into any plots for her is the fact that because of the hypersensitivity to touch, she is gong to HATE physical contact. Gentle touches are uncomfortable for her simply because it is like sensory overload for her brain, and hard touches are actually painful.

So, what do I want?
- Friends :: Aleta is going to need at least one friend about her own age that will be patient with her and not make fun of her. D:
- Well-meaning passerby :: a couple of people to touch her without knowing about her issues, just as a friendly greeting, or maybe an attempt to play tag, or, I dunno... anything, really! So that she can start to develop this hatred of physical contact. :3
- A mentor :: she's really going to need someone to teach her that whatever social issues she has doesn't have to define her - I'm thinking someone to tell her stories, educate her about Helovia, the gods, etc... just general "schooling," if you will, to start her thinking about learning and intelligence, not just social things.
- Anything else? I'm pretty open to whatever you want to do!

Plans ::
- Etziel - something - me start
- Violet - potential friend - me start
- Zhu - potential friend - Zuno start
- Murtagh - friend - Sarah start
- Sikeax - mentor
- Rexanna - mentor
- Myrrine - mentor

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Violet could be a friend, but she'd be a rough around the edges one :3
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Elsa - she sounds like fun! Perhaps she could be a... ah... bluntly honest friend/acquaintance? Or contribute to the no-touchy thing that Aleta's going to have going on? :3 Or just throw them together and see what happens lmao

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Zhu as a friend?

I can offer up Sikeax to help her out on education if you'd like

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Sikeax - Yes to Zhu! I think they'd get along really well. :3 As for Sikeax, I'm going to see if I get any offers from in the Falls for a mentor first (since she's so young and unlikely to go wandering lol), but I would love for them to meet sometime! :D And I will for sure keep Sikeax in mind if I don't find any HF mentors. <3

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Would you like to start or me?

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
is she going to be staying in the Falls? @Murtagh could be a friend :D or a older-brother type, I could definitely see him trying to play tag with her xD

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
REX COULD TOTES MENTOR HER. :D

She was raised as a slave but overcame that and some other huge struggles for her so she could be another option :)
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Yeah that would be cool! Violet would probably be like. Whats wrong. K. Cool. amd be friendsiesss! Is it possible for you to start a thread when you're ready? If not I can get to it in a little bit

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Sikeax - if you could start, that would be phenomenal, and @Elsa, I'll try to get one up tonight for Violet!!

@Sarah - OMG Murtagh YES!! And she'll be in the Falls until she's grown, probably. Wherever Kaj is lol. Can you start? If not it might be a few days for me to :)

@Rexanna - they should at least meet at some point! Like I told Zuno, I'm trying to find a Falls mentor. <3 But if that doesn't pan out I will keep y'all in mind. ;) I think she would like Rex!

Awesome! Can't waiiiittt! <3

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
I can definitely start :D it might take me a couple days but I'll tag you when it's up <3

Sounds good to me! :)

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
I think Myrrine would love to be Aleta's Mentor. I want her to have a closer bond with Kaj too, so I think Kaj and her becoming better friends would influence her as well. You already know how Myrrine is, I bet the two would get along great and she would love to take care of her! @ChaoticMelodies
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Myrrine - omg stoppppp I love Myrrine!! <3333333

@Rexanna, @Sikeax - all your offers got me thinking. Maybe after Aleta gets to be 6mo-1yr old, she'll go around to all the herd lands to explore their culture/history. Since I've had an offer from all three of you, from all the herd lands other than the Falls, then I think that would be a really neat way for her to explore Helovia. :3 What do y'all think? She'll stick around for, say, about a season in each herdland, so plenty of time?

Thoughts, Bob/Zuno/Skylark??

Etziel Posts: 1
Outcast
Colt :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 1 ( FROSTFALL )
kels
we def should thread these two together (:

i'm not 100% which category he would fall in - probably one of the ones that won't care much about her condition (he might poke fun at first, but would prob stop once he figured out it was hurting her feelings) BUT YEAH <3

im currently buried at work and if you could start a thread somewhere that would be great.

if not just let me know and i can make one once my schedule clears a little bit <333333333

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Etziel - no worries! I can get one up sometime in a couple of days, and then you can just reply when you have time and there's no rush! :D I think they're going to be a lot of fun!

Sounds like fun to me! Rex also has @Rein if Prissy is interested in helping as well during her stay in the Basin? :) @ChaoticMelodies

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Um obviously that's fine with me. Myrrine likes friends so she won't care.
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
yeeesss rein is down for helping with her stay in the basin :D
and helping her in general tbh. they can be foal buddies!!
[Image: 56b8020492908]