the Rift

Teach Dacianna?

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
... some history lessons?

So Dacianna would like to be a clued up Philosopher and, being an ignorant riftling, she knows very little about Helovia itself. It would also be totally cool if she learnt about other places other than Helovia too! 

If you have a character who has a past (be it Helovia or not) they would share we'd love a thread :D Because there's some really interesting back stories on here and it would be cool to have her learn about them :3

Edit// I thought it would be cool to list the stories Dacianna learns as she goes along, so I eventually I might have a large list to pick from when retelling them! ^^
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Quilyan would share about Th'orqui! It's super detailed in my head so he would have lots to talk about. :)

Xolani could paint pictures (literally) of her homeland, though she doesn't talk so there might be a bit of a barrier there for communication.

Annnnd Persephone is a Riftian, but they could chat about their respective pasts/homelands/etc and discuss the strangeness of Helovia xD

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Rikyn offers his stories. ^^ He's young, but he has been out of Helovia, learned another culture, and then of course knows a lot of Illynx's/Basin tales as well.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Eris Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Orithia can tell you about Uumalah!

That would be wild, man.