Lilith Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lilith
I'm not a swan, pretty in a pond.

"Lilith speaks."
the demon thinks.
Lilith thinks.

Soon enough the grey pelted mare came farther into the clearing. Lilith looked her over, politely, and gave a slight smile. As she glanced over the beast she was unsure of what she was afraid of to begin with. Sure those marks on her lips were a shock at first. But though they were rather macabre they were not terrifying. Instead they filled the girl with sorrow. What was it that did this to the mare? Why would she be forced to suffer such atrocities. Surely she had done nothing wicked. There was no sense of evil about her. There is blood on her fetlocks. Lilith examined this so called blood and considered it to be only a coloration. A marking of sorts. Perhaps it is a stain of her soul. Of long lost horrors she committed. Lilith rolled her eyes. If she be wicked she could never be as wicked as you, and so she is fine with me. With that the beast gave a toss of her dainty head and returned her attention to the mare before her. 

The beast called Glasgow admitted that she was not from this world either. She had also fallen, or rather stumbled, into this land as Lillith had. The mare tilted her head in slight confusion. She wondered if the land that Glasgow hailed from was the same that Lilith did. Ah! A mare who could know of our horrors. Perhaps if she knew, really knew, she would tremble at our feet. Make her tremble! I do not want her to fear me! I want comfort and friendship. That is a load of shit and we both know it. You want to be remembered revered! And what better way to do that than to strike fear in the heart of others. Lilith tried her best to ignore what the monster said but she spoke so loud that it was almost impossible. The beast lowered her head and gave a slight groan. Until the voice was pushed from her mind. With that out of the way Lillith once more turned her attention to the mare who had begun to speak again. Glasgow offered the mare refuge, a home, and Lillith smiled brightly at her. Mmmmm a whole herd full of new toys to play with. Lovely. Lilith thought about shrieking. About running far away from this place and this kind mare. 
"Are you shure that you want me? For your herd? That I would be.... Accepted?" She wouldn't make eye contact with the sweet mare before her. 

Tagged: @Glasgow <3

I'm so glad you like her!

Messages In This Thread
Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-12-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-13-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-14-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-14-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-18-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-20-2016, 11:29 PM