the Rift

Breaking Free{Open}

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
glasgow
I know the world’s a broken bone —
It was surely a sight. The two of them speaking among the dying trees of Frostfall. Glasgow’s smile began to falter as it usually did, due to the strange feeling of truly smiling with her scars. She was learning to smile more, to be happier, but it was an ongoing process and never proved to last very long despite her efforts. Instead, she turned her glassy eyes to the newcomer, curious of what her answer might be. Taking note of her exotic facial markings with the almost pearl coloring of her pelt. She carried ashen points and it reminded her of herself after her own tainting. Nevertheless, perhaps she was born that way instead of molded into becoming what was seen at face value.

However, the smile from Lilith was enough to grow another smile upon Glasgow’s face, creasing the scars that bore the bright scarlet red. “I don’t see why not. There’s a variety of people there from all places. Ones born within this land and those who travelled far to seek refuge.” She nodded, her horns glinting with the light as she bobbed her head agreeing with her words as if it were what she sought upon entering the Threshold. She turned from the mare, then, her ashen hind leg dark against the ivory pelt she had everywhere else aside from where the blood had stained. Turning her head back to Lilith she smiled once more, glassy eyes seeking Lilith’s eyes. “It’s rather chilly here, I’ll happily take you to my home if you would like to see for yourself?” She questioned, gray tail swishing with the words.

"Talk."
— but melt your headaches,
call it home.
image credits

@Lilith , sorry for the wait! If you'd like me to, after you post, I can post the welcoming thread in the Edge? :)

Messages In This Thread
Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-12-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-13-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-14-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-14-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Lilith - 03-18-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Breaking Free{Open} - by Glasgow - 03-20-2016, 11:29 PM