the Rift

Dawn's Plotting Fun

Dawn Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5.3 :: 19
Dawn
Hey all! I'm new here and have my girl Lilith to plot with! She's a wonderfully sweet mare who struggles with a second personality that is cruel and vicious. 

She has a thread in the Threshold here. I don't really have a preference for where she goes, anywhere that wants her is fine with me.

She's going to need some friends. Perhaps a few nice horses to try and help her cope with her 'demon'. She also needs some wicked characters to befriend and get into trouble with to let her 'demon' have some fun and also have Lilith freak out when she realizes what she's done. 

I am a complete sucker for angsty drama filled romance so I would love it for her to have an epic romance plot. Perhaps someone super sweet that she can meet as herself first and fall head over heels for and then meet again as her second personality and be a total ass and mess things up and then realize what she's done and try to fix it? 

She's pretty much open to any kind of ideas that anyone has so throw your characters at me!

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris
RIFT is super sweet but is like incapable of falling in love rn bc he's all heart broken and angsty. Rift probably wouldn't let the demon mess up a friendship but he would get all hurt and sad and things can get way overdramatic and they can cry about it to their friends? 8)

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Rikyn for some violence!

He's kind of an ass (who believes he is cooler than all non-unicorns) so the likelihood of him upsetting said demon is probably pretty high. xD I'm always down with throwing him in some less than cuddly situations, and ever ready to help nudge along character development.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
So Myrrine could be a good friend she could meet, she's always happy to make new friends and help those in need. @Timothy is also an excellent option as he has his own inner demons he's dealing with, so he can relate to her in that sense. As for the bad side I have Merlin, who will be born soon, and she is an absolutely c#nt who loves causing havoc. So she'll love messing around with Lilith's bad side <3 Let me know what you think!
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Dawn Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5.3 :: 19
Dawn
I love the @Rift idea! I think they would be lovely friends!

And @Rikyn would be a lovely thing to get the demon out!

I think that @Timothy would be very interesting with Lillith! If they got along well would he be willing to maybe have a romance? Because he is totally adorable! haha and also @Myrrine and Lilith would be cute friends as well! 

Whenever she gets out into the world from the threshold we all can start threading?

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Sounds good to me!
Proceeds to stalk threshold

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris
Cant wait! <3
And welcome to the family, dear
All force toward Rift is permitted, barring permanent injury and death. 
All non-aggressive contact is permitted. 
Please tag Rift in all replies!
xoxo

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob
@Dawn, we can see if they click romance wise, but right now he's kinda got a lady he's after *cough* @Faeanne *cough* and they're like... almost a thing? Idk, I'm willing to explore it, but I don't want to guarantee that they'll become a thing if that makes sense? Otherwise I'd love for them to still meet and for her and Myrrine to still meet!!

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)