the Rift

[O] Just Another Speck Of Sand

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
She was noticed, but not until after her embarrassing antics had already been finished. Internally she was grateful. She was a proud warrior, a lithe wildcat, a beautiful predator. So having someone see her walking into a tree would certainly be a blemish on her record. She walked careful towards the dame, who was now wide a wake and probably (understandably) startled.

The blue girl couldn't tell if the fae was nervous, or simply bitten by the same cold chill that caused a shiver to run down her own spine. But that didn't matter. The horses that slipped through this wood could be intimidating, especially for a weary soul, and Ki'irha didn't want to make the newcomer nervous. She leaned back into her haunches, cocking a rear hoof as her lionine tail coiled around the other cloven pillar. Her ears perked forward as she listened intently. Every tale she headed from newcomers was different, and they always seemed to pique her interest.

She nodded solemnly as the stranger spoke of her solitary wandering. "Yes, I can understand wanting company after a long journey. It wasn't more than a year ago that I myself entered through this very forest after wandering alone for much too long." The warrior girl thought of her family for a moment, before the bad times, and of her brothers. The sudden pang of discomfort in her heart was enough to encourage her to move along. "Though I can't speak for you. Everyone who enters Helovia's Threshold has a different story." A smile warmed her features. It was an invitation for the other girl to share her story, but wasn't demanding in case she wished to keep her secrets.

"Oh, and before you consider me rude, my name is Ki'irha. I am a general in the far north, to a herd that lives within a valley nestled in the mountains." Her head turned, horn like the arrow of a compass as she looked north. It wasn't as though her mountain range could be seen, as the journey to the Aurora Basin was far. But it still called to her, and she hoped she could bring one more pilgrim to the mountains to join her beloved family.

talk
I’ll taste the night sky —
     AND FEEL ALIVE AGAIN
image credits

@Maibe ~
I hope you don't mind that this is short! I just wanted to get something up for you.
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
[O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-12-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-14-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-14-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-19-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 07:47 PM