the Rift

[O] Just Another Speck Of Sand

Maibe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

M A I B E

Maibe hadn't noticed until the female leaned back on her haunches that she was, in fact, a unicorn. How silly of her not to notice! They had something in common and, after all, this female was only trying to be nice. Relaxing completely, the Dun allowed her ears to perk to attention and her features became more welcoming.

The blue mare spoke, telling Maibe that she had been in her place not too long ago. It helped ease her discomfort a little and gave her hope. She wasn't alone now and it was nice to actually have someone to converse with. The mare continued on, this time almost coaxing Maibe to tell her story. However, before she could respond, a late introduction was given and the Dun smiled warmly in response. So this mare had a home, a herd to return to. What Maibe wouldn't do for that. To feel wanted and welcomed for once.

“It's nice to meet you Ki'irha. My name is Maibe.” Her voice was warm, though it was still a little rough from lack of use. The female hoped this wouldn't be the case for much longer. She watched with bright eyes as Ki'irha looked to the north and cocked her head to the side. Maibe was curious about this other mare's home. Were there other unicorns there? She hadn't had much luck in the way of friends with her kind, always having been teased as a youngster. Maybe things would be different here....

Clearing her throat, Maibe offered another smile. “What's your home like, if you don't mind me asking?” She was hoping it might be warmer there, for how nice would that be!? Almost as if her body was reminded of the cold, she shivered involuntarily. Snorting, the mare watched the blue maiden closely, waiting to hear the tales of her home. She was aware she'd redirected the conversation, not quite ready to talk about her past. After all, why not just leave it there?

She had the opportunity to be someone else, become more than what she was. No one here would know her real self from this Maibe 2.0 anyway. Deciding to become a better version of herself, the female felt a weight lifted off her shoulders. For so long she'd been forced to be an outcast because she was different. Here was her chance to shine and have friends and a family. What could go wrong?

OOC;
Word Count - 405
Sorry I'm so awkward with her haha. Still trying to figure her out

@Ki'irha

Messages In This Thread
[O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-12-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-14-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-14-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Maibe - 03-19-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: [O] Just Another Speck Of Sand - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 07:47 PM