the Rift

Seeking future daddy

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
So, I had this baby designed and figured out as the possible Buce x Sia baby but with Buce gone I'm not sure what's going to happen now (or if there was ever a Sia baby for me? Since that wasn't decided yet as far as I was aware). The problem is, I really want this baby to actually happen. I'm not 100% set on the design I came up with, so if it doesn't mesh well with the parents I can certainly tweak it or redesign all together (might redesign regardless). The personality, name, magic ideas, etc. will all remain the same because she's already developed herself in my brain enough that those are set in stone. Birdsong is preferable, due to greater health odds and such but it can happen later if need be, depending on the parents. I did make a trade to obtain a tribrid pass for the baby and would really like to use it on this girl if possible.

Would anyone be willing to offer their beauties to be the parents?

UPDATE

DADDY FOUND!

Foal details:
Species: Tribrid
Appearance: PM me here or on Skype for details. I'm messing with the design a bit, though the base color may need to be changed depending on the chosen father (and I am okay with that!) Will have horn(s) and wings.
Inspiration: Flemeth/Mythal from Dragon Age ;D
Notes: This girl will be second only to Naerys in importance on my character list. She is developing rather quickly as a character in my mind, hence my urgency to make this happen. Will be a Dragon's Throat resident (I've always wanted one.)
Timeline: Birdsong or later birth but due to being a hybrid, Birdsong would be preferable for better health odds.

Mother: Sikeax (Equine x Unicorn hybrid)
Father: Draevo (Pegasus)

Zhu Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16'3 :: 3yrs HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zuno
Sikeax can still be the parent!

If you can find a dad that'll work with her and the design, I'm still up for it.

OOC Account
Rottie
Ohh! Wonderful, Zuno! That's awesome.

All we need is a Pegasus daddy, then!

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
Depending on how soon you want the babe, and how developed of a character you want for the dad, AND if your baby design would work: I offer @Graasvoel ! :]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
I have Timothy... but idk how'd really work since him getting a woman would be... well nearly impossible xD. Unless it's Faeanne, I even have a Tiaeanne bby design too if you'd be interested in that. He's a peacock/pegasus, so idk if Faeanne is hybrid or not... but yolo.
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Nova Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17.2 :: 22
Nova
I can offer @Draevo for you, if his design fits the babe you're wanting :D

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Sikeax / Argen :)

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I'm in the same boat Rottie. I had a design ready to go in case I got it. x'D
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
I can offer Quilyan!

OOC Account
Rottie
Thank you for all the offers, everyone! I definitely appreciate it. I'll be messing with the design a bit tonight since it had some pretty heavy Buce influences. I will definitely be keeping you updated and sharing my ideas with you, Zuno.

If anyone interested would like to know more about the baby, please don't hesitate to pm me or send me a message on skype (meagan.v.dietrich). I'm happy to share details with you as it may help in deciding whom would be best suited as father. <3

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios would be the daddy! Or Ragnarok or Daemyn xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

OOC Account
Rottie
Updated! Any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks <3