the Rift

[PRIVATE] Infinite [Mythical Request]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

He was before her in the blink of an eye, the ground shaking beneath her and causing for her whole body to jump at the sudden appearance of a God. He towered over her, larger than any other creature she had ever seen, and it made her only look up to him in awe at his towering height. She swallowed hard, blinking at his hello before realizing it was rude of her to simply stare. She shook her head before looking back up to him, eyes wide as saucers as she wondered just where she would even begin. She had called to him, requested that someone should heed it, to answer her in her time of need so she could remove this emptiness within her. Tail swishing at her hocks she finally came back to her senses, taking a deep mental breath and politely bowing to one of her four rulers," It is a pleasure to meet you at least your honor. Thank you for coming to see me. I'm sure you've got many other things to do instead of helping a little simple girl like me." She giggled sheepishly at her response, shyly looking to the ground as she couldn't bring herself to look up into his darker face for too long.

Surely he would find it rude, to be disrespectful for her to gape at now only his massive size but just him as himself, in all his shining glory. How moved she was by any God and what they could accomplish, and to now have one standing before her, holding a simple conversation, she didn't know where to even begin. She swallowed after hearing his question, comforted and encouraged by the warmth in his baritone. He seemed willing to listen, to understand Myrrine's perspective, and that was more than what the spotted mare needed now in this moment. But how in Helovia do you ask a God for something you're not even sure how to explain? You knew what you felt within you, what you desired, yet it was still something you didn't know how to word properly. Of course all you could really do was try, but for it to come out correctly was a whole other matter. She was taking too long, leaving too long of a silence, she couldn't just leave the God of Earth waiting for her! Speak and be quick about it!

" Well you see your Majesty," she began in a hesitant tone, eyes of hazel looking up at him with uncertainty glowing within them," I don't entirely know how to explain it. So forgive me if it doesn't make sense. I guess the best way to put it is that...I'm lonely. I feel that I don't have anyone to turn to in my time of need, that I there's no one who can... understand me. It gets tiring, sleeping by yourself every night. I suppose it isn't the best for me to be complaining about such things when there are others who are worse off than myself, but I just thought that... perhaps..." She faltered, losing her confidence and her wording before she could begin to catch up with it. She had already gone further than expected, had crossed over the line she was teetering so carefully by before taking the plunge to the other side. There was no turning back, yet the nervousness was evident in every movement she made, any breath she took or glance towards the ascended one. She could only go forward from here, so she might as well continue," I was just wondering if you had any advice for me... or could help me find a friend I suppose. If that isn't too much to ask." She only hoped she wouldn't fall down into oblivion at this point.

OOC: I'm so sorry Myrrine is fan girling xD

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@God of the Earth
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-14-2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-25-2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Infinite [Mythical Request] - by Myrrine - 03-27-2016, 04:38 PM