the Rift

Seven Devils

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
tilney
and oh, there is more to this life
The duo had many question for him; three to be precise. Was he a native? Who was he? How did he know they were here? A smile that could almsot be described as cheeky crossed his ashen maw, eyes starry and bright. "You are full of questions" He chuckled from his place a number of yards ahead of them. "Truth be told I had no idea you were here, but where we stand right now is the Threshold. This is Helovias doorstep - you can always find newcomers here" was his kind explanation. Now he turned and began slowly strolling once again between the firs and pines. "I am a Moon Doctor of the Worlds Edge, Tilney is my name" 

Suddenly the lad stopped, marble stones crashing the pine needles with urgency below. "Oh, pardon me! Neither of you are injured are you!?" Tilney bellowed with concern, his verdant gaze flashing quickly up and down each of the striped and patterned twins. The russet boys mind soon crossed back to the first question quizzed his way and he could only smile softly "Helovia is my home" was all he gave as an answer.

"While it's an awefully nice evening, you wouldn't want to be left wandering here after dark. Hypothermia might surely catch you." - he began walking again, "You are welcome to accompany me to my herd in the west of course. King Tembovu and Queen Elsa are very kind, plus im sure we could do with an extra set of hooves around as birdsong approaches!"
image credits

thankyou for being so patient! 

@Tamu @Oyana

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Seven Devils - by Oyana - 03-14-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Seven Devils - by Tamu - 03-15-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Seven Devils - by Tilney - 03-15-2016, 04:41 AM
RE: Seven Devils - by Oyana - 03-16-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: Seven Devils - by Tamu - 03-16-2016, 07:38 AM