the Rift

I knew much more than I do now.

Ichab Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The stag-horse's ears were tightly pricked, swiveling nervously at each sound of a hoofbeat, each intake of breath from beyond his forested hidey-hole. Voices reached out to Ichab and he immediately felt foolish for his over-reaction. Not predators, he realized, but people. Equines. He peeked through the foliage to confirm this before her stepped forward, his antlers breaking through their cover and becoming visible before the rest of him.

His blue eyes sparkled in greeting for a brief moment before he really began to take in the three strangers and his draw dropped to the floor. He seemed to have wandered into a land of giants. Three bizarre and, compared to himself, enormous bodies stood in front of him. The first was a mare that sparkled like spirits in the night sky, a delicate single horn upon her head. Ichab had met a few unicorns since leaving his family's land; he had been told by his parents that he himself belonged to that particular race of equine. The second mare, slightly taller than the star-covered girl, was stunningly pretty and upon her back sat a thick layer of feathers. Ichab could not help staring at the feathered mare for a moment longer before turning his gaze to the third and final member of the trio.

He felt it necessary to take a step back again in order to see the entirety of what, to him, was a monstrous figure. The mare has a body as dark as the night and across her face was a mask of white, under which gleamed red eyes and, if Ichab could guess, a sour expression. He tried to not be intimidated by the huge woman as he took her in, along with the strange little creature upon her withers. His mother and father had told him much about his people but never had they mentioned that horses could be so... big.

He cleared his throat, delighted despite the adrenaline pumping through his system to have his fellow equines here to, he assumed, greet him into this land. "Hello!" he greeted, a touch too loudly than might be appropriate for such close quarters. He lowered his head, presenting his forehead to the strangers for them to sniff, a gesture of introduction he had learned from fawnhood in his herd. "Oh, I'm so glad to meet you," his voice grew higher with excitement as he stepped closer to the gal with the feathers, the pretty one, aiming to bringing his forehead as close to her nose as he could. "I'm Ichab!" he stated, eager to know the names of the others.

"Talk."
Ichab
the end is not as fun as the start,
please stay a child somewhere in your heart.
art by Smithers

@Ki'irha @Lyanna @Nymeria
Poor baby doesn't quite know what to with himself and all these strange and sexy girlies. Also, we can assume mister Ichab has never seen a horse, or deer, over 14hh. Quite shocking. <3

Messages In This Thread
I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-15-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-18-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 03-22-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-23-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-28-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 04-02-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 04-04-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 04-17-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 04-17-2016, 02:09 PM