the Rift

I knew much more than I do now.

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Throught the fields, somewhere there's blue
Oh, time will tell, she'll see us through.

Both the skull-faced woman and the Pegasus mare extended their muzzles in greeting. The gestures seemed to be appropriate based on the small stallion's reactions. Still, the blue wasn't sure how she felt about pressing her mouth against a stranger's forehead, so she was alright with missing his unusual cues. Perhaps the others were more well-versed in foreign customs. She had never interacted with other herds or lands prior to her arrival at the Threshold, so she was unaware of international greetings that perhaps others were privy to.

As Nymeria leapt into the recruiting spiel, Ki'irha settled back and waited for her turn. This interaction somehow felt particularly forced. Perhaps it was because she already had a strike against her for not understanding his greeting? Either way, she was simply content that she didn't need to start that cycle. The teal-dipped girl hailed from the World's Edge, and Ki'irha marked her down as another eager recruiter from that neck of the woods. All they were missing from the party was a delegate from the Throat. Still, five was a crowd, and one less recruiter only made these meetings easier.

Once her turn arrived, she shook her head. "Oh, no," the star girl replied. "I am from far north, from the Aurora Basin. I hold the rank of General there. My herd lives in a valley within the mountains, and though we harbor the mild feeling of Frostfall year round, it can be as wonderful and hospitable as any other place."

Silver eyes found Ichab and remained, unwavering, waiting for his response. It wasn't unusual for her invitation to be turned down, as many newcomers did not want to find a home in the far north within glacial passes and frozen stone. Still it was at least worth the attempts. So she stood and waited and wondered if she would be returning home empty handed.

Talk

@Ichab @Nymeria ~
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-15-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-18-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 03-22-2016, 11:35 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-23-2016, 06:07 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-27-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-28-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 04-02-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 04-04-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 04-17-2016, 10:03 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 04-17-2016, 02:09 PM