the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

The Gladiator had been patrolling long hours lately, coming in just as the sun disappeared fully beneath the horizon to nestle his children to their mother's side and heighten their security. Today, his patrols brought him back to the island early and disappointed. Nothing had happened while he soared over the wilds. Although it could be true that he should find satisfaction in this, Einarr was left wanting more.

Sienna eyes scanned the desert sands as he flew over them, seeing his warriors move and patrol and spar. He snorted his satisfaction, deciding he needed to move toward the Arena to offer himself up for a battle of brethren. He did not find any wanting warriors there, however, as he circled to land. Instead he found the Sultana, his mare, kicking out her frustrations. The pent-up energy of war pushed off of her in waves and hit Einarr like a brick wall as his cloven toes touched the packed sands of the Arena. "Megaera." He spoke her name just above a whisper, no booming echo that normally fell from his maw like thunder.

Something was different.

Burnt red eyes narrowed as he scrutinized the warrior queen. He raised his head, ears perking forward, and wings leveling hesitantly. They had already embraced each other in a spar, and when Megaera had called for that with her body it had been different. There was aggression beneath her taught, brown hide, but it was not the aggression to injure. Perhaps Einarr was reading into her for his own desires, but there was some raging spark in her eye and in her scent that he recognized well.

He had used it to sire twins.

Without hesitation, his broad neck arched and his wings lifted. "Megaera." He breathed again, tail slapping against his hocks as he trotted to close the distance. His black knees, caked carelessly with the desert red sand, lifted high to nearly meet his chest. Muscles tightened beneath inky skin, his entirety screaming that he was what she desired.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Megaera - 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Einarr - 03-26-2016, 02:35 PM